10/14/2021

There is no wind and the water is very calm today(風平浪靜)

 There is no wind and the water is very calm today(風平浪靜)

 

There was a famous poet in the Song Dynasty, and there are more than 4,200 poems written by him. His name is (Yang Wanli).

 

This idiom comes from one of his poems

 

The general idea of ​​this poem is as follows.

 

There is no wind today, and the entire river is very calm. There are no waves at all.

I am standing on the boat and I am looking at the river.

The surface of the river is like a newly polished mirror.

 

There is no wind today, and the entire river is very calm. There are no waves at all.

I am standing on the boat, I look at the river, I feel relaxed.

 

Suddenly, the boat I was taking encountered a powerful undercurrent.

The waves on this river churned like rolling wheels.

 

This idiom is used to describe a state of peace where nothing happens or the situation of a place is stable.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Do you have the experience of a sudden great tribulation? Do you prevent sudden changes when things go well?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                            此圖片來自維基百科




風平浪靜(There is no wind and the water is very calm today)

 

宋王朝有一位著名的詩人,他寫的詩流傳到今天的有4200多首。他的名字叫做(楊萬里)

 

這句成語就是出自他寫的其中一首詩

 

這首詩的大意如下。

 

今天沒有風,整個河面非常的平靜。完全沒有波浪。

我站在船上,我看著這條河。

這條河的水面就像是一面剛擦亮的鏡子一般。

 

今天沒有風,整個河面非常的平靜。完全沒有波浪。

我站在船上,我看著這條河,我感覺放鬆。

 

突然間,我搭的船遭遇到一股強大的暗流。

這條河上的波浪翻騰就好像正在滾動的車輪一般。

 

這句成語被用來形容一種沒有任何事情發生的和平狀態或一個地方的情勢穩定。

 

親愛的朋友你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有突然間遭遇大患難的經驗嗎?你在事情順利的時候會預防突如其來的變化嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為誠齋集卷16-97--楊萬里-泊光口

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=781199

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...