10/06/2021

These words are like wind passing through my ears(耳邊風)

 These words are like wind passing through my ears(耳邊風)

 

A poet from the Tang Dynasty in China, his name was (Du Xunhe).

He wrote a poem.

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

I am in a temple. I saw an old monk living here.

 

The old monk's hair is all white, and he should be over a hundred years old.

The expression of the old monk was serene, and I felt that the troubles in the world were like the wind passing through his ears.

 

I am in this temple that seems to be in the sky, looking at the old monk who lives here.

 

I recalled that my life was like a small boat in the sea with great turmoil.

I think back to my life, working hard to make money every day to the point of exhaustion.

 

I asked myself, what things in my life are of real value.

Are these things Ive worked so hard to obtain really valuable?

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who thinks something is like a gust of wind so he doesn't care.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

How do you feel when you look back at your life? What do you think are the real valuable things in life?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                   此圖片來自百度百科



耳邊風(These words are like wind passing through my ears)

 

中國的唐王朝一位詩人,他的名字叫做(杜荀鶴)

他寫過一首詩。

這首詩的內容如下。

 

我在一間寺廟中啊。我看見了一個住在這裡的老僧人。

 

這個老僧人的頭髮全白,應該已經有超過一百歲了。

這個老僧人的表情安詳,我感覺人世間的煩惱就像是經過他耳朵的風。

 

我在這一間彷彿在天上的寺廟中阿,看著這位住在這裡的老僧人。

 

我回想自已的人生如同一艘小船在大海中遭遇極大的風波。

我回想自己的人生每天都為了賺錢辛勤工作到疲憊不堪。

 

我反問自已,我的生命中甚麼事情是真正的價值的。

我辛辛苦苦獲得的這些東西真正有價值嗎。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人認為有些事情就像是一陣風所以他不在意。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你回顧你的人生你有甚麼感受呢?你認為甚麼是人生中真正有價值的事物呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-杜荀鶴--贈題兜率寺閑上人院

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/37728

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...