10/01/2021

This is really great(不同凡響)

 

This is really great(不同凡響)

 

During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a Taoist priest who lived in seclusion. His name was (Cheng Taixu).

He wrote a poem about a waterfall on the mountain where he lived in seclusion.

 

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

In the emerald green valley, a waterfall can be vaguely seen from between the trees.

 

Before I reached the bottom of the waterfall, I heard the loud sound of water.

 

I don't need to touch the water. Just hearing this sound can make me feel the coldness of the water.

 

I finally approached the waterfall, and I saw the water from the waterfall flow down from a high cliff into a big pool.

 

The huge rumbling sound was as clear and loud as the sound of thousands of tens of thousands of pearls falling into a plate made of jade.

 

I feel in awe, the sound of this waterfall is incomparable to all human instruments.

 

This idiom is used to describe a special and extraordinary person or thing.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

How would you describe the sound of water? What sound do you like best in nature?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                    此圖片來自維基百科



 

不同凡響(This is really great)

 

中國的唐王朝時代,有一個隱居的道士,他的名字是(程太虛)

他寫了一首詩描寫他隱居的山上的一座瀑布。

 

這首詩的內容如下。

 

在那翠綠的山谷中,從樹縫間隱隱約約可以看見一座瀑布。

 

我尚未走到那座瀑布底下、我就聽見響亮的水聲。

 

我不用觸摸到水,聽到這聲音就已經能夠讓我感受到水的冰涼。

 

我終於走近到那座瀑布,我看見瀑布的水從很高的山崖上流下,落到一個很大的水潭中。

 

那巨大的轟隆隆的聲音,如同好幾千顆幾萬顆珍珠落入一個玉做成的盤子的聲音清脆響亮。

 

我感受到敬畏,這瀑布的聲音是人類的各種樂器都無法與之比擬的。

 

這句成語被用來形容一項特別的、不平凡的人或事物。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你會如何形容水的聲音呢?你最喜歡大自然中的甚麼聲音呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為全唐詩補編-全唐詩續補遺卷十七-神仙鬼怪-程太虛-漱玉泉

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=74746

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...