10/18/2021

Why do you moan in pain when you are not sick(無病呻吟)

 

Why do you moan in pain when you are not sick(無病呻吟)

 

The Song Dynasty of China had an outstanding military general. He is also one of the most famous poets in Chinese history.

He loves his country very much, and his lifelong hope is to regain the land occupied by the Jin Kingdom for the Song Dynasty.

 

His name is (Xin Qiji).

 

He wrote a poem when he was old.

 

I now live in this remote village.

This quiet village is really suitable for an elderly person to live in.

 

Many decades have passed in my life.

I often recall everything I have experienced and everyone I met in the past few decades.

 

You are sitting across from me.

 

You said to me.

You live a leisurely life and have enough money, why are you still sighing.

You are healthy and can enjoy every day, why are you still moaning.

 

I sit opposite you.

 

I did not answer.

 

I took a bite of a cold watermelon.

I opened my clothes and felt the cool wind blowing through my hair in the summer afternoon.

 

I know you cannot understand why I feel sad in my heart.

I want to get drunk this afternoon. I remember the last time I was drunk I wrote a few poems to express my depression.

Those poems are very well written.

 

I will pour another glass of Chinese liquor for you and me.

 

I tell you.

Let's drink more, in this leisurely summer afternoon.

 

This idiom means that a person pretends that he is suffering or that he is living well, but the person says that he is having a bad life.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after listening to this poem.

Have you ever had this kind of sorrow that your youth has passed away? What is your life's ambition?

I hope this poem can give you some new gains.

 


                                                                      此圖片來自百度百科



無病呻吟(Why do you moan in pain when you are not sick)

 

中國的宋王朝有一個傑出的軍事將領。他也是中國歷史上最著名的詩人之一。

他非常熱愛他的國家,他一輩子的希望就是能夠為宋王朝奪回被金王國佔領的土地。

 

他的名字是(辛棄疾)

 

他年老的時候寫過一首的詩。

 

我現在住在這個偏僻的村莊。

這個安靜的村莊真的很適合一個已經年老的人居住啊。

 

我的人生已經過了好幾十年。

我最近常回憶起這幾十年來經歷過的每件事與遇到的每個人。

 

你坐在我的對面。

 

你對我說。

你生活清閒,又有足夠的金錢,你為何還在嘆息。

你身體健康,又可以每天享樂,你為何還在呻吟。

 

我坐在你的對面。

 

我沒有回答。

 

我拿起一片冰涼的西瓜吃了一口。

我敞開衣襟,我感受到夏天午後清涼的風吹過我的頭髮。

 

我知道你無法理解我為何心中感到憂愁。

今天下午我想喝醉,我記得上次喝醉後我寫了幾首詩抒發我心中的抑鬱。

那幾首詩寫得特別好。

 

我為你與我各再倒滿一杯中國白酒。

 

我對你說。

我們多喝一點,在這個悠閒的夏日午後。

 

這句成語的意思是指一個人假裝自已很痛苦或一個人生活的很好,但這個人卻說自已過得很不好。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這首詩有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你也有過這種青春已逝的哀傷嗎?你你畢生的志業是甚麼呢?

我希望這首詩能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為-辛棄疾-臨江仙-老去渾身無著處

 

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/57511

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...