11/07/2021

A god in charge of marriage(月下老人)

 

A god in charge of marriage(月下老人)

 

The Tang Dynasty in China has a collection of fantasy stories, and there is a story in this book.

 

There is a young man whose name is (Wei Gu).

He was born in a noble family, and his parents died when he was a teenager.

 

When he grows up, he wants to get married soon, he wants to enjoy the warmth of family.

But the road to his marriage did not go smoothly.

 

One day, he went out to travel.

Before dawn, he walked to the front of a temple.

 

He saw an old man sitting on the stairs in front of the temple.

The old man was carrying a big bag and was reading a book intently.

 

He walked to the old man's side, and he saw that the book was written in a language he had never read.

 

He was curious so he asked.

May I ask what book you are reading and in which language is this book written?

 

The old man answered with a smile.

This book is a book that God can only understand.

 

He asks.

Are you a god?

 

The old man nodded with a smile.

 

he asks.

Then why do you want to read a book here.

 

The old man answered.

I am the god in charge of human marriage. There are a lot of red threads in the big bag I carry.

My job is to tie two people who are destined to get married with a red thread.

I am working now.

 

He thought it was incredible.

 

He asks.

Then my name should be registered on this book, right? Can you help me see who my future wife is?

 

The old man said to him happily after flipping through the book.

You are lucky. Your future wife lives in the market not far away.

If you want to see who she is, I can take you there.

 

He nodded quickly.

 

The old man took him for about 15 minutes, and they walked into a market.

 

Many vendors are busy setting up stalls.

 

The old man pointed to an ugly and blind woman.

The woman carried a very dirty and ugly child on her back.

 

The old man said to him.

This little girl will become your wife when she grows up.

 

After saying this, the old man disappeared suddenly.

 

He looked at this woman and this ugly little girl, and he suddenly panicked.

 

He told himself that this poor, dirty and ugly little girl could not be my future wife.

But there was another voice in his heart.

But this old man disappeared suddenly, he must be a god, and what he said is very likely to be true.

What should I do if what he said is true.

 

He was very anxious, when it suddenly occurred to him that he had a small knife in his backpack.

 

At this moment an idea came to him.

I want to kill this little girl, and I don't want this poor, dirty and ugly little girl to become my wife in the future.

 

He took the knife out of his backpack and walked towards the blind woman.

 

Because of his weird behavior, the little girl's mother found out that he had bad intentions.

The little girl's mother screamed and then avoided.

 

He felt his knife stabbing the little girl.

 

The scream of the little girl's mother shocked everyone in the market.

He dropped the knife and ran away in a panic.

 

Fourteen years later. He finally got married.

 

His wife is the daughter of his superior, who is very beautiful and gentle.

 

After they got married, one day, he was chatting with his wife.

He asked his wife.

Why is there a scar on your forehead? Did you fall down because you were naughty when you were young?

 

His wife answered.

 

My parents passed away when I was a baby.

I have been adopted by my nanny since then.

 

My nanny once told me that when I was a kid, a madman attacked her with a knife.

She was carrying me at the time, and although the madman's knife didn't pierce her, it stabbed me. This scar is left over from that injury.

 

He began to tremble when he heard the answer. He said.

You said your father passed away, then who is this father now?

 

His wife answered.

 

My current father is my uncle.

When I was a teenager, my uncle found me, he took me to his house and adopted me.

So I became his daughter.

 

He asked his wife.

Is your nanny blind?

 

His wife said in surprise.

Yes, how would you know.

 

He told his wife the whole thing.

His wife told him after listening.

I can't believe it, it turns out that we were destined to be together.

 

This idiom refers to the god in charge of the marriage of men and women.

 

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Do you believe in fate? Have you heard other stories about the gods in charge of marriage?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 




                                                             此圖片來自百度百科



月下老人(A god in charge of marriage)

 

中國的唐王朝有一本奇幻故事集,這本書中有一個故事。

 

有一個年輕人,他的名字叫做(韋固)

他出生在一個貴族的家庭,他的父母親在他少年時就都過世了。

 

他長大後很想要快點結婚,他想享受家庭的溫暖。

但是他的婚姻之路走得並不順利。

 

有一天,他到外地去旅遊。

天尚未亮,他走到了一座寺廟的前面。

 

他看見了一個老人坐在廟前的階梯上。

這個老人揹著一個大袋子並且很專心的在看一本書。

 

他走到那個老人的身邊,他看見這本書是用一種他從未看過的文字所寫成。

 

他很好奇所以他問。

請問你在看甚麼書,這本書是用哪一種文字寫的呢。

 

老人笑著回答。

這一本書是神才能看得懂的書。

 

他問。

那你是神嗎。

 

老人笑著點頭。

 

他問。

那你為何要在這邊看書。

 

老人回答。

我是負責掌管人類婚姻的神。我揹的這個大袋子中有很多紅色的線。

我的工作就是把命中注定要結婚的兩個人用一條紅色的線綁在一起。

我現在正在工作。

 

他覺得太不可思議了。

 

他問。

那這本書上應該有登記我的名字對吧。你可以幫我看看我未來的妻子是誰好嗎。

 

老人翻閱了這本書後很開心地對他說。

你的運氣真好,你未來的妻子就住在不遠處的那個市場裡。

如果你想要看她是誰,我可以帶你過去。

 

他連忙點頭。

 

老人帶著他走了大約15分鐘,他們走進了一個市場。

 

很多商販正在忙著擺攤。

 

老人指著一個長得很醜又瞎眼的婦人。

這個婦人背著一個很髒很醜的小孩子。

 

老人對他說。

這個小女孩長大後將成為你的妻子。

 

說完這句話,老人就突然消失不見。

 

他看著這個的婦人與這個很醜的小女孩,他心中突然很恐慌。

 

他對自已說,這一個又貧窮又骯髒又醜的小女孩不可能是我未來的妻子。

但他的心裡又響起一個聲音。

可是這個老人突然消失,他一定是神仙,他說得很有可能是真的。

萬一他說的是真的,那我怎麼辦。

 

他十分的焦急,他這時突然想到自己的背包中有一把小小的刀子。

 

此時他心中冒出了一個想法。

我要殺了這個小女孩,我不要讓這個又貧窮又骯髒又醜的小女孩以後成為我的妻子。

 

他便從背包中拿出這把小刀,他走向那個瞎眼的婦人。

 

因為他的舉動十分怪異,小女孩的媽媽發覺他有不良的企圖。

小女孩的媽媽大聲尖叫然後往旁邊躲開。

 

他感覺到他的刀子刺中小女孩。

 

小女孩的媽媽的尖叫聲讓市場中所有的人都嚇了一跳。

他很驚慌地丟下刀子跑走了。

 

十四年後。他終於結婚了。

 

他的妻子是他的上司的女兒,長得很漂亮又很溫柔。

 

他們結婚之後,有一天,他在跟他的妻子聊天。

他問他的妻子。

為何妳的額頭上有一個傷痕,妳小時候調皮所以跌倒嗎。

 

他的妻子回答。

 

我的父母親在我還是嬰兒時就過世了。

我從那時候開始被我的奶媽收養。

 

我奶媽曾經告訴過我,我小時候有一次有一個瘋子拿刀攻擊她。

當時她揹著我,那個瘋子的刀雖然沒有刺到她但是刺傷了我。這個傷痕就是那次受傷留下來的。

 

他聽到這回答他開始發抖。他說。

你說你的父親過世了,那麼現在這個父親是誰。

 

他的妻子回答。

 

我現在的父親是我的叔叔。

在我青少年的時候,我的叔叔找到我,他把我接到他家並且領養我。

所以我成為他的女兒。

 

他問他的妻子。

妳的奶媽是否瞎眼

 

他的妻子很驚訝地說。

對的,你怎麼會知道呢。

 

他就把整件事情告訴他的妻子。

他的妻子聽完之後對他說。

我真不敢相信,原來我們是命中註定要在一起的啊。

 

這句成語被指主管男女婚姻的神。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你相信命中注定嗎?你聽過其他有關於掌管婚姻的神仙的故事嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-李復言-續幽怪錄-定婚店-卷四

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=756410

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...