11/14/2021

Can I marry two men at the same time. (西食東眠)

 Can I marry two men at the same time. (西食東眠) 


There was a scholar in the Han Dynasty in China whose name was pretentious (Ying Shao).

 

He wrote a book that recorded some customs and interesting things at the time.

There is a story in this book.

 

There is a woman in the Qi Kingdom.

Two men are pursuing her.

 

The first man was ugly but rich.

The second man is handsome but poor. ,

 

It was difficult for her parents to make a decision, so they asked her for her opinion.

 

Her parents asked.

Which one do you want to marry? Which one do you like?

 

She says.

I can't decide.

Can't I marry both of them at the same time.

The first man was very rich, so I went to live with him during the day.

The second man was very handsome, so I went to sleep in his house at night.

 

If so, how good it would be.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who is very greedy and hopes to have two things that are impossible to have together.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

If you are which woman, what choice will you make in the end? If you can only choose one condition, what are the most important conditions for your ideal marriage partner?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                         此圖片來自百度百科



西食東眠(Can I marry two men at the same time.)

 

中國的漢王朝有一個學者,他的名字做作(應劭)

 

他寫過一本書,紀錄了當時的一些風俗與當時一些有趣的事。

這本書中有一個故事。

 

齊王國有一個女子。

有兩個男子都在追求她。

 

第一個男子長得很醜但是很有錢。

第二個男子長得很帥但是很窮。,

 

她的父母親很難下決定,所以他們問她的意見。

 

她的父母問。

妳想跟那一位結婚呢。妳喜歡那一位呢。

 

她說。

我難以決定。

我不能同時嫁給她們兩個人嗎。

第一個男子很有錢,所以我白天去住他家裏。

第二個男子長得很帥,所以我晚上去睡他家裡。

 

如果可以這樣,那該有多好啊。

 

這句成語被用來比形容一個人很貪心,他希望同時擁有兩件不可能一起擁有的東西。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

如果你是哪個女子,妳最後會做出何種選擇呢?你認為如果只能選一個條件,你理想中的婚姻對象最重要的條件是甚麼呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為漢-應劭-藝文類聚-40-禮部下1

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/wiki/%E8%97%9D%E6%96%87%E9%A1%9E%E8%81%9A/%E5%8D%B7040

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...