11/27/2021

Even the magpie was silent.(鴉雀無聲)

Even the magpie was silent.(鴉雀無聲)

 

(Su Shi) is the most outstanding writer and poet in Chinese history.

 

He wrote a poem.

 

I sat on the bed and looked out the window. The cool wind blew the moon onto the railing of the corridor outside the window.

 

I felt so quiet around me, even the magpie was silent..

 

It should be the quietest moment before dawn.

 

I went back to bed and continued to lie down. In the faintly bright sky, only Vega and Venus are still glowing brightly.

 

I feel this soft light shining on my pillow,

 

The moment I was so hazy to fall asleep, I felt in heaven rather than in the world.

 

This idiom is used to describe very quiet.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Have you ever felt the quietest moment before dawn? Which time of day do you like best?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                       此圖片來自維基百科

 



鴉雀無聲(Even the crow and the magpie are silent)

 

(蘇軾)是中國歷史上最傑出的文學家與詩人。

 

他寫過一首詩。

 

我坐在床邊望著窗外,清涼的風把月亮吹到窗外走廊的欄杆上。

 

我感覺四周非常的寂靜,連平常最聒噪的烏鴉與喜鵲都沉默了。

 

現在應該是黎明前最寂靜的一刻。

 

我回到床上繼續躺著。微亮的天空中,只剩下織女星與金星還發出明亮的光芒。

 

我感覺這柔和的光芒照在我的枕頭上,

 

我朦朧得要睡著的那一刻,感覺在天堂而不是在世間。

 

這句成語被用來形容非常寂靜。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否有感受過黎明前最安靜的那一刻呢?你最喜歡一天中的那個時段呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為宋-蘇東坡全集-續集-卷二-絕句-詩三首之三

https://world.bookinlife.net/product-163875-viewpic.html#page=99

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...