11/20/2021

He has very few things in his house(家徒四壁)

 

He has very few things in his house(家徒四壁)

 

The Song Dynasty of China had an outstanding military general. He is also one of the most famous poets in Chinese history.

 

His name is (Xin Qiji).

He wrote a poem when he was old.

This poem records his life experiences and feelings during that period.

 

I can experience the feelings of my favorite poet (Qu Yuan) recently.

 

He is like a wild duck, he drifts everywhere with the river, he has no fixed dwelling place.

He is like a great horse, he is far away from those vulgar people, he lives alone.

 

If you walk into my house, you will see that my house is very small.

You will see that there is nothing but four walls inside.

My most important asset is only a few books.

 

I am moving recently.

My good friend borrowed a bullock cart for me.

This little bullock cart is more than enough for me.

 

I haven't sang or danced for a long time, and I don't even drink Chinese rice wine.

 

Only two or three friends will associate with me.

 

I speak to the white cranes in the mountains that come and go from time to time.

 

But I don't feel alone.

Every day at sunset, I see all the birds singing and returning to their nests.

I also returned contentedly to my little thatch.

 

This idiom means to describe that there is nothing in a person's home. It is also used to describe a person who is poor.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after listening to this poem.

Is the loneliest moment in your life during that period? Do you think that period of loneliness has any positive meaning for you?

I hope this poem will give you some new gains.

 


                                                         此圖片來自百度百科



家徒四壁(He has very few things in his house)

 

中國的宋王朝有一個傑出的軍事將領。他也是中國歷史上最著名的詩人之一。

 

他的名字是(辛棄疾)

當他老年的時候他寫了一首詩。

這首詩紀錄的他那個時期的生活經歷與心情感受。

 

我最近可以體會我最喜歡的詩人(屈原)他的感受。

 

他像是一隻野鴨,他隨著河水到處漂流,他沒有固定的住處。

他像是一匹千里馬,他遠離那些庸俗的人,他一個人孤獨的生活。

 

如果你走進我家,你會看見我的家很小。

你會看見裡面除了四面牆壁之外甚麼都沒有。

我最重要的資產只有幾本書。

 

我最近要搬家。

我的好朋友為我借了一台牛車。

這台小小的牛車對我來說已經綽綽有餘。

 

我已經很久沒有唱歌和跳舞,我連中國米酒都不喝了。

 

只有兩到三個好友會與我來往。

 

我對不定時來來去去的山中的白鶴說話。

 

但我並不覺得孤單。

每天日落時我看見所有的鳥各自歌唱著回到牠們的鳥巢時。

我也心滿意足地回到我這一間小小的茅草。

 

這句成語的意思是形容指一個人家中甚麼東西都沒有。也被用來形容一個人很窮。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這首詩有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你人生中最孤獨的時刻是那一個時期嗎?你認為那一段的孤獨經驗對你有甚麼正面的意義嗎?

我希望這首詩能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為宋-辛棄疾-水調歌頭.我亦卜居者

https://baike.baidu.hk/item/%E6%B0%B4%E8%AA%BF%E6%AD%8C%E9%A0%AD%C2%B7%E6%88%91%E4%BA%A6%E5%8D%9C%E5%B1%85%E8%80%85/22499801

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...