11/18/2021

He speaks incoherently(語無倫次)

 He speaks incoherently(語無倫次)

 

(Su Shi) is the most outstanding writer and poet in Chinese history.

He compiled his life notes into a book.

 

One thing is recorded in this book.

 

After he was 57 years old, he was demoted and transferred to Guangdong Province, China.

He met a good friend who was a monk there, and his name was (Hui Cheng).

 

One day (Hui Cheng) said to him.

I am going to Zhejiang Province tomorrow to take care of something. Do you need me to help you do anything?

 

He was silent when he heard this question.

His memory was pulled back to when he was in his 30s.

 

He was young at that time. He was working in Zhejiang Province at that time. His political achievements were very good and his future was promising. .

But then he was almost sentenced to death because he was framed maliciously.

Although he was lucky not to die, he was demoted to some very desolate places in the past 20 years.

 

He replied a few minutes later.

 

I have a few old friends who are monks just like you. I met when I was in office there. If you have time, please help me to visit them.

If you see them, you can say hello to them for me.

If they ask me about my current situation, you can tell them about my life here.

 

After he said these words, he took out paper and pen and wrote a few letters to these good friends.

 

He recalled how he felt when he wrote the letter. He said.

When I wrote these letters, I was very emotional, so I drank several glasses of Chinese rice wine.

The ones from 20 years ago kept popping up in my mind, and I wanted to talk too much to these old friends.

 

Although I only drank a few glasses of wine, I felt that I was already drunk.

 

The content of the letters I wrote has no logical order at all, and I am not even sure what I wrote at the time.

I should have missed a lot of what I wanted to say, but I couldn’t rewrite these letters at the time.

 

The meaning of this idiom is to describe a person's words being unorganized, so others don't know what the person wants to express.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Have you ever had this kind of experience of getting drunk quickly because of a bad mood? Have you ever had memories or people who have made you unforgettable?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 


                                                        此圖片來自百度百科



語無倫次(He speaks incoherently)

 

(蘇軾)是中國歷史上最傑出的文學家與詩人。

他將他的生活筆記彙編成為一本書。

 

這本書中紀錄了一件事。

 

57歲之後,被貶官調職到現在中國的廣東省。

他在那邊認識了一個當和尚的好朋友,他的名字叫做(惠誠)

 

有一天(惠誠)對他說。

我明天要出發去浙江省處理點事情,你有沒有甚麼事情需要我順道協助你辦的呢。

 

他聽到這句問話後他沉默了。

他的記憶被拉回他30幾歲的時候。

 

他那時候正年輕,他那時候在浙江省任職,他的政績很好,他的前途看好。。

但之後他卻因為被惡意誣陷所以導致他差一點被判死刑。

他雖然僥倖不死,但這20幾年來他被貶官到一些很荒涼的地方。

 

幾分鐘後他回答。

 

我有幾個老朋友,跟你一樣都是和尚,是我在那邊擔任官職的時候認識的。如果你有時間,請你幫我去拜訪他們吧。

你如果看見他們,你替我向他們問好。

他們如果問起我的近況,你再把我在這邊的生活情況告訴他們。

 

他說完這些話就拿出紙筆寫了幾封信給這幾個好朋友們。

 

他回想自已寫信時的心情。他說。

我寫這幾封信的時候,我的情緒很激動,所以我喝了好幾杯中國米酒。

20年前的不斷地在我的腦海中湧出,我想對這些老朋友們講的事情太多了。

 

我雖然只喝了幾杯酒,但我覺得自已已經醉了。

 

我寫的這幾封信的內容完全沒有邏輯順序,我甚至不確定我當時寫了些什麼。

我應該遺漏了很多我想講的話,但我當時沒有辦法再重新寫這些信。

 

這句成語的意思是形容一個人所說的話沒有條理,所以旁人不知道這個人想表達什麼。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有過這種因為心情不好所以很快就喝醉的經驗嗎?你有過那些令你難忘的回憶或令你難忘的人呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-蘇軾-東坡志林-卷二-道釋

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=114041#%E9%81%93%E9%87%8B%E8%B4%88%E9%82%B5%E9%81%93%E5%A3%AB


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...