11/01/2021

I sew these beautiful clothes but I can't wear them myself(為人作嫁)

 I sew these beautiful clothes but I can't wear them myself(為人作嫁)

 

During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a poet whose name was (Qin Taoyu)

 

He wrote a poem that describes the mood of a poor but good-natured girl.

 

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

There was a poor girl who was wearing clothes made of coarse cloth.

 

This poor girl feels sad. This girl does not know how to find a good matchmaker to introduce a good boy to her.

 

There is a poor girl. This girl has a noble character.

 

This poor girl feels sad. The boys seem to like the gorgeously dressed girls. This girl doesn't know how to find a good boy who can appreciate her beautiful heart.

 

This poor girl has very dexterous fingers, and she has a superb embroidery craftsmanship.

 

This poor girl does not pursue fashion, she will not put on makeup that is not suitable for her.

 

This poor girl felt sad. She worked hard every day and she sewed many delicate and beautiful clothes.

 

But these exquisite and beautiful clothes will not be worn on her, but will appear at the weddings of many wealthy girls.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who works very hard, but the results obtained are enjoyed by another person.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Which conditions do you value when choosing a marriage partner? Do you pursue fashion or have your own ideas and tastes?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                                  此圖片來自維基百科




為人作嫁(I sew these beautiful clothes but I can't wear them myself)

 

中國的唐王朝時代,有一個詩人,他的名字是(秦韜玉)

 

他寫了一首詩,這首詩描寫了一個貧窮可是品德良好的女孩的心情。

 

這首詩的內容如下。

 

有一個貧窮的女孩,這個女孩穿著粗布做成的衣服。

 

這一個貧窮的女孩感覺悲傷,這個女孩不知道該如何去找到一個好的媒人為她介紹一個好的男孩。

 

有一個貧窮的女孩。這個女孩有著高尚的品格。

 

這一個貧窮的女孩感覺悲傷,男孩們好像都比較喜歡那些穿著華麗的女孩,這個女孩不知道該如何去找到一個能夠欣賞她美好心靈的好男孩。

 

這一個貧窮的女孩的手指十分靈巧,她有著非常高超的刺繡的手藝。

 

這一個貧窮的女孩不追求流行,她不會化一個不適合自已的妝。

 

這一個貧窮的女孩感覺悲傷,她每天辛勤的工作,她縫製出了許多精緻又漂亮的衣服。

 

但是這些精緻又漂亮的衣服不會穿在她自己身上,而是將出現在許多富有人家的女孩的婚禮上。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人很辛苦工作,但是所獲得的成果卻是被另一個人享用。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你選擇結婚的對象時會重視那些條件呢?你追求流行還是有自已的想法與品味呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-秦韜玉-貧女

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/shiwenv_440bd7ab651d.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...