11/04/2021

I'm not beautiful anymore, so he doesn't love me so much anymore(色衰愛弛)

I'm not beautiful anymore, so he doesn't love me so much anymore(色衰愛弛)

 

In the Han Dynasty of China, the seventh king was (Liu Che).

He is one of the most famous and respected kings in Chinese history.

 

His favorite concubine is called Lady Li.

There is a story about her in history books.

 

She was originally a dancer, and after she married the king, they lived a very happy life.

 

The king loved her very much, and she gave birth to a son for the king.

But the good times didn't last long, she fell ill a few years later.

 

She is very sick. She is dying.

 

Before she died, the king came to her bed several times.

The king said to her.

 

Honey, I came to see you.

I have asked the best doctor in the palace to treat you. I believe you will recover.

 

Honey, why don't you look at me, why do you turn your head to the wall?

Turn your head and let me take a look at you.

 

She says.

I don't want to see you, I don't have makeup, so I don't want you to see me.

 

The king said sadly.

Your answer makes me sad, you should know that I love you very much.

It makes no difference whether you have makeup or not. In my heart, I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world.

 

She says.

You go, I don't want to see you. You leave my room quickly.

 

The king was angry. Said the king.

You must let me take a look at you. This is the king's order, and you must not disobey it.

 

She replied.

If you force me, I bite my tongue and commit suicide. I will die in front of you immediately.

 

The king didn't know what to do, so the king had to leave sadly.

 

After the king left, her sisters said to her.

The king loves you so much, why don't you let him take a look at you. Why are you so cruel and ruthless.

 

She said to the sisters.

I am very sick now, and my appearance has become very haggard and aging.

 

So I don't want the king to see me.

As long as the king does not see me at this moment, I will always be so beautiful in his memory.

 

A woman's appearance is her most important asset.

A man will reduce his love for a woman because she no longer pays attention to her appearance.

A man will reduce his love for a woman because her appearance is no longer beautiful.

I know this very well, so I refused to see him.

 

He can't see me so he will be angry.

But after I die, he will miss me very much because I am still beautiful in his memory.

 

He will be kind to my children and my family because he misses me.

I do this not only for myself, but also for all my family who I love.

 

This idiom is used to describe a man who no longer loves a woman because she is no longer beautiful.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Do you agree with her approach and opinions? How would you feel if you were the king?

I hope this story will give you some new gains

 


                                                            此圖片來自維基百科



色衰愛弛(I'm not beautiful anymore, so he doesn't love me so much anymore)

 

中國的漢王朝,第七任國王是(劉徹)

他是中國歷史上最著名、最被眾人推崇的國王之一。

 

他最寵愛的嬪妃叫做李夫人。

歷史書上記載過一個關於她的故事。

 

她原本是個舞者,她與國王結婚之後,他們過著非常快樂的生活。

 

國王非常愛她,她為國王生了一個兒子。

但是好景不長,幾年後她生病了。

 

她病得非常的嚴重。她就快要死了。

 

在她離世前,有好幾次國王來到她的床前。

國王對她說。

 

親愛的,我來看妳了。

我已經請皇宮中最好的醫師為妳治療。我相信妳一定會康復。

 

親愛的,妳為何不看我一眼,妳為何把頭轉向牆壁呢?

妳轉過頭讓我看妳一眼吧。

 

她說。

我不想見你,我沒有化妝,所以我不願意讓你看見我。

 

國王很難過的說。

妳的回答令我傷心,妳應該知道我非常的愛妳。

妳有沒有化妝都沒有差別,在我心裡,我認為你是全世界上最美麗的女子。

 

她說。

你走吧,我不想看到你。你快離開我的房間。

 

國王生氣了。國王說。

你必須要讓我看妳一眼,這是國王的命令,妳不可以違抗。

 

她回答。

如果你強迫我,我咬舌自殺。我將會立刻死在你的面前。

 

國王不知道該如何是好,國王只好傷心離開了。

 

國王離開之後,她的姐妹們對她說。

國王那麼愛妳,妳為何不讓他看妳一眼呢。妳為何如此冷酷無情。

 

她對姊妹們說。

我現在已經病得非常重了,我的容貌已經變得非常的憔悴與衰老。

 

所以我不願意國王見到我。

只要國王沒有見到此刻的我,在他的記憶中,我就永遠是那麼的美麗動人。

 

一個女人的容貌是她最重要的資產。

一個男人會因為女人不再注重她的外表而減少對她的愛。

一個男人會因為女人的外貌不再美麗而減少對她的愛。

我很清楚這一點所以我拒絕見他。

 

他無法見到我所以他會生氣。

可是等我死了之後,他會因為我在他的記憶中仍舊美麗而非常想念我。

 

他會因為想念我所以善待我的孩子與我的家人們。

我這麼做,不只是為了自已,也是為了我所愛的我的所有家人。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個男人會因為一個女人變得不再美麗而不再愛她。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認同她的做法與看法嗎?你如果是國王你的感覺會怎樣呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

出處為漢書卷97-外戚傳上-孝武李夫人

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E6%BC%A2%E6%9B%B8/%E5%8D%B7097%E4%B8%8A


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...