11/24/2021

She is a beautiful woman with a slender figure(亭亭玉立)

 

She is a beautiful woman with a slender figure(亭亭玉立)

 

In the Han Dynasty of China, there was a celebrity who was named (Cai Yong).

He is good at playing the guqin, and his paintings and calligraphy are also very famous.

 

He wrote an article describing a woman he thought was the most beautiful.

 

This is such a beautiful woman.

 

When I stood by her side and looked at her, I felt that she was like a phoenix about to fly into the sky. The strong wind brought by the phoenix's flapping wings made me unable to open my eyes.

 

When I stood looking at her from a distance, I thought she was like a goddess living in the kingdom of heaven. This goddess was wearing clothes made of clouds and stars so I didn't dare to come close.

 

When she stood still, she was as quiet as a high green mountain.

When she walks, she is as light and agile as a beautiful bird.

 

She made everything around her lose its color, and when I looked at her, I was like losing my soul.

 

Her face was as white as the moon, and her temperament was as bright as the sunrise.

Her expression is as fresh and tender as a lotus, and her skin is as clear as honey."

 

This idiom is used to describe a woman who is slender and beautiful.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

What do you think of the standard of beauty? If you describe a woman as beautiful, what words or metaphors would you use to describe it?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                            此圖片來自維基百科


亭亭玉立(She is a beautiful woman with a slender figure)

 

中國的漢王朝,有一個名士,他的名字叫做(蔡邕)

他擅長彈奏古琴,他的繪畫與書法字也很著名。

 

他寫過一段文章,形容一個他認為最美的女子。

 

這是一位如此美麗的女子。

 

當我站在她的身邊看著她時,我覺得她就像一隻正要飛上天空的鳳凰,這隻鳳凰鼓動翅膀帶來的強風讓我無法睜開眼睛。

 

當我站在遠處看著她時,我覺得她就像一個生活天國的女神,這個女神穿著雲朵與星星做成的衣服所以我不敢靠近。

 

當她站立不動時,她就如同一座高立的綠色的山一樣的安靜。

當她行走的時候,她就如同一隻美麗的小鳥般輕巧靈動。

 

她使周圍的一切都失去了顏色,當我看著她的時候我就像是丟掉靈魂。

 

她的臉如同出月亮般潔白,她的氣質如同日出的光輝。

她的神情如同蓮花般的鮮嫩,她的肌膚如蜂蜜般的剔透」。

 

這一句成語被用來形容一個女子的身材修長而且美麗。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為的美女標準為何呢?如果請你形容一個女子很漂亮,你會用那些字句或是比喻來形容呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為漢-蔡邕-協初賦

https://ctext.org/text.pl?node=648725&if=gb

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...