11/12/2021

The precious pearl you hold tightly(掌上明珠)

 The precious pearl you hold tightly(掌上明珠)

 

There was a poet from the Western Jin Dynasty in China, and his name was (Fu Xuan).

 

He wrote a poem about the inner feelings of a woman who has lost her love.

 

The content of this poem is as follows.

 

In this bustling city, many tall buildings stand upright. I looked up and looked into the distance, and the whole sky was piled with white clouds.

 

I saw a few mayfly on the ground lined up in a long line, just like soldiers preparing to fight in the distance.

I saw a few ants gathered on the table as if they were chatting happily.

I think of hearing a few crickets in the yard crying sadly last night.

 

In this empty room, only these insects accompany me.

 

I can't stop thinking of you when I'm asleep or when I'm awake.

Does anyone know how I feel in my heart?

 

You used to love me so much, at that time I was like a pearl in your hand.

Why are you throwing me away in this gloomy ditch now?

 

We used to love each other so much, at that time we were like a person and his shadow.

Why are you leaving me? Our happy days are as short as meteors.

 

We used to love so much, our two hearts at that time hugged each other tightly.

Why are you leaving me. Why did you leave me so ruthlessly suddenly.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person or thing that a person cherishes extremely. Now it is usually used for the cherished daughter.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Have you ever experienced the pain of losing a relationship? Have you come out or are you still stuck in that relationship?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 


                                                                 圖片出處為百度百科



掌上明珠(The precious pearl you hold tightly)

 

中國的西晉王朝有一個的詩人,他的名字是(傅玄)

 

他寫過一首詩,這首詩一位失戀的女性的內心感受。

 

這首詩的內容如下。

 

在這座繁華的城市中,許多的高樓聳立。我抬頭看向遠方看,整片天空堆滿白色的雲朵。

 

我看見地上有幾隻蜉蝣排成一長列就如同準備前往遠方征戰的士兵。

我看見桌上有幾隻螞蟻聚一起好像正在愉快地聊天。

我想到昨天夜裡聽見院子中幾隻蟋蟀發出悲哀的鳴叫。

 

在這個空蕩蕩的房間,只有這些昆蟲陪伴著我。

 

我睡著的時候與醒著的時候我都無法停止我對你的思念。

有誰知道我心中的感受呢。

 

你曾經那麼的愛我,那時的我就像是一顆你緊握在手珠的珍珠一樣。

為何你現在把我丟棄在這陰暗的水溝中呢。

 

我們曾經那麼相愛,那個時候的我們就像是一個人與他的影子。

你為何要離開我,我們快樂的日子就像是流星一樣的短暫。

 

我們曾經那麼相愛,那個時候的我們的兩顆心緊緊的擁抱在一起。

你為何要離開我。為何你那麼無情的突然離我而去。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人極為珍愛的人或物。現在則是通常被使用於被珍愛的女兒。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你曾經經歷過失戀的痛苦呢?你是否已經走出來還是你還困在那一段感情之中呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為晉-傅玄-短歌行

https://baike.baidu.hk/item/%E7%9F%AD%E6%AD%8C%E8%A1%8C/5643759


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...