12/19/2021

He is like a human-shaped bag, this bag only contains wine and food.(酒囊飯袋)

 He is like a human-shaped bag, this bag only contains wine and food.(酒囊飯袋)

 

In the Eastern Han Dynasty of China, there was a famous philosopher. His name is (Wang Chong).

There is a story in the book he wrote.

 

Confucius was sick, he was lying on the bed, and he was going to die.

One of his students was standing in front of his bed with a sad expression on his face. His name was Zimu.

 

Confucius smiled and said to Zimu.

Can you help me get the book I am reading.

 

Zimu said sadly.

Why do you ask me to take the book? Are you still in the mood for reading?

 

Confucius smiled and said to Zimu.

I ask you to bring me the book, of course because I want to read it.

Even if my life will end at noon, then my life will have many hours left.

In my few hours, what do you think I can do to improve my own soul?

 

Wang Chong commented on this matter. He said.

The biggest difference between us humans and other animals is that we can learn and we want to pursue the truth.

 

But most of the people around us just think about what to eat and what to drink every day.

These people are like a human-shaped bag, which only contains wine and food.

If a person does not pursue the improvement of knowledge and morality, then this person is no different from other animals.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who just thinks about what to eat and drink all day long. This person is very mediocre.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

If you can know that you will die that day, what will you do on the last day of your life? How much effort do you put into your dreams every day?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                        此圖片來自百度百科



酒囊飯袋(He is like a human-shaped bag, this bag only contains wine and food.)

 

中國的東漢王朝,有一個著名的哲學家。他的名字叫做(王充)

他寫的書上記載了一個故事。

 

孔子生病了,他躺在床上,他就快要死了。

他的一個學生站在他的床前,這個學生的表情很憂傷,他的名字叫做子木。

 

孔子微笑著對子木說。

你幫我拿我正在看的那一本書過來好嗎。

 

子木憂傷地說。

你為何請我拿書呢,你難道還有閱讀的心情嗎。

 

孔子笑著對子木說。

我請你拿書給我,當然是因為我想看書啊。

我的生命就算中午就會結束,那我的生命就還有好幾個小時呢。

我這幾小時,你認為我做什麼事情更能使我自己的靈魂得到提升的呢?

 

王充評論這件事情。他說。

我們人類與其他的動物的最大差異就是,我們能夠學習,我們想要追求真理。

 

但是我們周遭大部分的人每天只想著要吃些什麼要喝些什麼。

這些人就像是一個人型的袋子,這個袋子中只裝著酒與食物。

如過一個人不追求知識與道德的提升,那麼這個人就其他的動物沒有差異。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人整天只想著要吃些什麼喝些什麼,這個人非常的平庸。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果可以知道你那一天會死,你在這生命的最後一天你會做什麼事?你每天為你的夢想付出多少努力呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為東漢-王充-衡論-15-16

https://ctext.org/lunheng/bie-tong/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...