12/23/2021

My heart is not at peace(方寸已亂)

 My heart is not at peace(方寸已亂)

 

During China's Three Kingdoms era, China had three main kingdoms. Wei Kingdom, Wu Kingdom and Shuhan Kingdom.

 

These three kingdoms all want to be the final victor in the unification of the entire China.

Therefore, the competition for talent between these three kingdoms is also quite fierce.

 

There is a famous strategist in the Kingdom of Shuhan, his name is (Xu Shu).

 

One year, there was a war between the Kingdom of Shuhan and the Kingdom of Wei. The Shuhan Kingdom was defeated in this war.

 

(Xu Shu)'s mother was captured by the Wei Kingdom.

 

The king of the Wei Kingdom sent an emissary to find him.

 

The emissary told him.

If you want to save your mother's life, you have to leave the Kingdom of Shuhan, and you have to join the camp of the Kingdom of Wei.

 

The king of the Wei Kingdom thinks you are a great strategist.

If you join the Wei Kingdom's faction, he will definitely put you in an important position.

 

He didn't know how to choose, he thought about it for several days.

 

A few days later, he decided to honestly explain the situation to the king of the Kingdom of Shuhan.

 

He said to the king.

My mother was captured by the Wei Kingdom. The king of the Wei Kingdom told me that if I did not join his camp, my mother would definitely die.

 

He pointed to his heart at this time.

He said to the king.

 

I agree with your ideas and I believe you can unify the whole of China, so I have served as your strategic consultant for a long time.

But now this unexpected situation makes me have to make the decision to leave.

 

If I don't leave the Kingdom of Shuhan, I will continue to work for you.

But because Wei Kingdom can use my mother to threaten me at any time, my heart cannot be as calm and objective as before.

 

I will no longer be a tactician worthy of your trust.

 

Therefore, I beg you, let me leave safely and let me go to the Wei Kingdom. I want to save my mother's life.

 

The king was moved by his filial piety.

 

Said the king.

I understand, you can leave. I promise you that you can leave the Kingdom of Shuhan safely.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who is upset and that person is not at peace.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

If you are the king, will you let him go safely? If you are him, do you think your mother's life is important or your own career is important?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                          此圖片來自維基百科



方寸已亂(My heart is not at peace)

 

中國的三國時代,中國有三個主要的王國。魏王國、吳王國與蜀漢王國。

 

這三個王國都想要成為統一整個中國的最後勝利者。

因此這三個王國之間的人才爭奪也相當的厲害。

 

蜀漢王國有一個著名的戰略家,他的名字叫做(徐庶)

 

有一年,蜀漢王國的與魏王國發生一場戰爭。這一場戰爭蜀漢王國戰敗。

 

(徐庶)的母親被魏王國所俘虜。

 

魏王國的國王派遣一個密使來找他。

 

這個密使對他說。

你如果想要保全你母親的生命,你就必須要離開蜀漢王國,你要加入魏王國的陣營。

 

魏王國的國王認為你是一個很棒的戰略家。

如果你加入魏王國的陣營,他一定會讓你擔任重要的職務。

 

他不知道該如何抉擇,他思考了好幾天。

 

幾天後,他決定誠實的對蜀漢國的國王說明這個情況。

 

他對國王說。

我的母親被魏王國所俘虜,魏王國的國王告訴我,如果我不加入他的陣營,我的母親就一定會死。

 

他這時候指著自已的心臟。

他對國王說。

 

我認同你的理念而且我相信你可以統一全中國,所以我長期擔任你的戰略顧問。

但是現在這個突發情況,讓我不得不做出離開的決定。

 

假如我不離開蜀漢王國我繼續為你效力。

但是因為魏王國隨時能用我的母親來要脅我,所以我的心也沒有辦法像以前一樣的冷靜客觀。

 

我不再會是一個值得你信任的策士。

 

所以,我懇求你,讓我平安地離開,讓我到魏王國。我想保全我母親的性命。

 

國王被他的孝順感動。

 

國王說。

我明白了,你離開吧。我承諾你,你可以平安地離開蜀漢王國。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人心煩意亂這個人的心情不平靜。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是國王你會讓他平安離開嗎?你如果是他,你認為母親的性命重要還是自已的事業重要嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為三國志-蜀書-諸葛亮傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_4877.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...