12/29/2021

Su Che(蘇轍/子由)

Su Che(蘇轍/子由)


Su Che (1039 A.D.-1112 A.D.)

His last name is (Su), his parents gave him the name (Zhe), when he grew up, his friends called him (Ziyou), and he was born in Sichuan Province, China.

 

The meaning of basil. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The traces of the wheels on the ground when the ancient Chinese carriage passed by

The meaning of a child. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of the reason also has the meaning of the way. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

He, his father and brother are very outstanding writers. The three of them, father and son, are also well-known politicians in the Song Dynasty. .

 

Once, he passed by (Mianchi) this place alone.

He recalled that he had passed by here with his brother a few years ago.

He wrote a poem to his brother.

 

A few years ago, we came to this place together,

I am back here again. But you are not with me this time, you are far away.

 

A few years ago, in the temple room where we stayed, the poems written by the two of us were still on the wall.

 

A few years ago, I was assigned to this place. But people here should have forgotten me.

 

I think of the day we parted, we encouraged each other to face the difficulties in life bravely.

I haven't seen you for a long time, I feel very lonely. Do you feel the same as mine.

 

I feel very confused recently.

I feel like a horse that has walked very tired and is panting.

I am not sure of my future direction.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Who do you think of when you feel lonely? Have you ever felt at a loss for the future?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                                   此圖片來自百度百科



蘇轍(Su Che)

蘇轍(西元1039-西元1112)

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(子由),他出生地位於在中國的四川省。

紫蘇的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。   

中國古代馬車走過時,地上留下的車輪走過的痕跡

小孩子的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

原因的意思,也有途徑的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

他與他的爸爸和哥哥都是非常傑出的文學家。他們父子三個人也都是宋王朝著名的政治家。。

 

有一次,他獨自經過(澠池)這個地方。

他回想起自己幾年前曾與自已的哥哥一起經過此地。

他便寫了一首詩給他的哥哥。

 

幾年前,我們曾經一起來到這個地方,

我又再次回到這裡。但是你這次沒有跟我在一起,你在那遙遠的他方。

 

幾年前,我們住宿的這一間寺廟的房間內,我們兩個人寫的詩還留在牆壁上。

 

幾年前,我曾經被派任到這個地方。但這裡的人們應該都已經忘了我吧。

 

我想起我們分開的那一天,我們彼此鼓勵要勇敢面對生活中的種種困難。

我好久沒有看見你了,我感覺很寂寞。你的心情也跟我一樣嗎。

 

我最近感覺到非常的迷惘。

我覺得我就好像一匹已經走得很疲倦的馬而且氣喘吁吁的馬。

我不確定自已未來的方向。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

當你感到寂寞的時候你會想起誰呢?你是否也曾經對未來感到茫然呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-蘇轍-懷澠池寄子瞻兄https://baike.baidu.hk/item/%E6%87%B7%E6%BE%A0%E6%B1%A0%E5%AF%84%E5%AD%90%E7%9E%BB%E5%85%84

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...