12/21/2021

Suddenly from sunny to rainy (翻雲覆雨)

Suddenly from sunny to rainy (翻雲覆雨)

 

There was a famous poet during the Tang Dynasty in China, and his name was (Du Fu).

 

He wrote a poem describing the social phenomena he observed at that time.

 

My palms face up and then turn to palms down. This is fast and very short.

 

I have many friends, and so does their relationship with me.

 

They were very close to me not long ago, but suddenly they turned their backs on me because they could no longer get more benefits from me.

 

There are so many such people, I don't know how many there are.

 

They gave me the feeling like it was a summer afternoon when it was sunny a few minutes ago but suddenly it rained heavily.

 

There was a pair of good friends in ancient China, they were (Guan Zhong) and (Bao Shuya).

 

They will not change their friendship because of each other's wealth and poverty.

 

Their steadfast friendship was valued by people in previous generations, but they are despised and made fun of by people in this generation.

 

This idiom is relatively negative and is used to describe a person who changes his position quickly in order to achieve a specific purpose.

This idiom is also used by some people to describe two people having sex.

 

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Have you ever been turned away by your friends? What are your principles for making friends?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 




                                                                  此圖片來自百度百科


翻雲覆雨(Suddenly from sunny to rainy)

 

中國的唐王朝時代有一個著名的詩人,他的名字是(杜甫)

 

他寫過一首詩描寫他觀察到當時的社會現象。

 

我的手心朝上然後轉成手心朝下。這速度很快而且時間很短。

 

我有很多朋友,他們與我的關係也是如此。

 

他們不久前與我很親近,但是他們突然間就背棄我,因為他們已經無法再從我身上得到更多利益。

 

這種人實在太多了,我都數不清楚有多少了。

 

他們給我的感覺,就像是幾分鐘前還是晴天但突然下起大雨的夏日午後。

 

中國古代有一對好朋友,他們是(管仲)(鮑叔牙)

 

他們不會因為對方的富貴與貧賤而改變他們的友誼。

 

他們這種堅定的友情,在以前的世代被人們所看重,但現今這個世代卻被人們輕視與取笑。

 

這句成語比較負面,被用來形容一個人為了達到特定的目的,所以快速改變自已的立場。

這句成語也一些人用來形容兩個人正在做愛。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有過被朋友背棄的經驗嗎?你的交友原則是什麼呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-杜甫-貧交行

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/10162

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...