12/21/2021

The environment I live in has changed drastically(天翻地覆)

The environment I live in has changed drastically(天翻地覆)

 

In the last years of the Han Dynasty in China, there was a famous female writer named (Cai Wenji).

 

At that time, China was very turbulent, and warlords were everywhere.

So for a while, she was taken into captivity to the Xiongnu Kingdom in northern China.

 

The Tang Dynasty sometimes had a famous poet whose name was (Liu Shang).

(Liu Shang) wrote a poem based on her legendary life.

 

In the sixth paragraph of this poem, (Liu Shang) describes how she felt when she first arrived in the Xiongnu Kingdom.

 

Spring in this place is very short.

All the plants here are completely different from where I grew up.

 

The shape of the Big Dipper that I used to see when I looked up at night is completely reversed.

The environment in which I live has changed dramatically.

 

I can't understand what the people in this place are saying. I can't understand the words they use.

I had to keep silent every day.

 

When I must communicate with them, I can only rely on gestures to let them know what I mean.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person's environment has changed a lot.

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

Do you have any experience of living alone in a foreign country? Do you think there are other ways to communicate with people besides language and writing?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 




                                                          此圖片來自百度百科

 

天翻地覆(The environment I live in has changed drastically)

 

中國的漢王朝末年,有一個著名的女文學家,她的名字叫做(蔡文姬)

 

當時的中國非常的動亂,到處都軍閥割據。

因此有一段時間,她被擄到了中國北方的匈奴王國。

 

唐王朝有時有一個著名的詩人,這個詩人的名字叫做(劉商)

(劉商)根據她傳奇的一生寫了一首詩。

 

這首詩中的第六段中,(劉商)描寫她剛到匈奴王國時的感受。

 

這個地方的春天非常的短暫。

這裡所有的植物都與我成長的地方完全不同。

 

我以前在夜晚時,抬頭看見的北斗七星,現在這北斗七星的形狀竟然完全顛倒過來了。

我所生活的環境有了巨大的改變。

 

我聽不懂這個地方的人說的話。他們使用的文字我也看不懂。

我只好每天都閉口不說話。

 

我一定要跟他們溝通的時候,我只能靠比手勢來讓他們知道我的意思。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人所處的環境有了很大的變化。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有一個人獨自在外國生活的經驗嗎?你認為人與人的溝通除了語言和文字之外,還有其他的方式嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-劉商-胡笳十八拍-第六拍

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/1584

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...