12/19/2021

These blooming chrysanthemums will wither tomorrow(明日黃花)

These blooming chrysanthemums will wither tomorrow(明日黃花)

 

(Su Shi) is the most outstanding writer and poet in Chinese history.

 

There is an important festival in China, which is on the 9th day of the lunar calendar every year. This festival is called Double Ninth Festival.

 

One year, he and his good friends got together on this rare day. They drank to the heart's content and chatted happily together. The name of this good friend is (Wang Gong)

 

He felt sentimental when the party was about to end, so he wrote a poem for (Wang Gong).

 

I think I'm almost drunk, I'm already sleepy.

How do you feel now?

 

It makes me feel very satisfied to be with you again this time.

 

It's been a long time since we got together again.

I feel sad because I found that both of us have more and more white hair.

I feel ashamed, because I found that your knowledge has improved a lot than before, and I have fallen behind you very much.

 

My good friend, you said that you are about to retire, and you plan to live in seclusion.

Please promise me.

If you have a chance, please allow me to visit you in your secluded place.

 

It's a rare meeting for us today, I think you shouldn't go home too early.

 

The chrysanthemum is still in full bloom today, but it will begin to wither after tomorrow.

Time flies, we should grasp today.

Can you go home later? Can you stay longer?

 

 

Dear friend, how do you feel or think after hearing this story.

What kind of life do you want to live after you retire? Do you cherish the time to be with the people you love?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 



                                                             此圖片來自百度百科



明日黃花(These blooming chrysanthemums will wither tomorrow)

 

(蘇軾)是中國歷史上最傑出的文學家與詩人。

 

中國有一個重要的節日,那是在每年農曆的九月九日。這個節日叫做重陽節。

 

有一年,他與他的好朋友在這一天難得的聚在一起,他們一起盡情地喝酒,一起開心的聊天。這個好朋友的名字叫做(王鞏)

 

聚會將要結束時他覺得感傷,他寫了一首詩送給(王鞏)

 

我覺得我快喝醉了,我已經犯睏了。

你現在的感覺如何呢?

 

這次能夠再與你相聚讓我感覺非常滿足。

 

我們已經好久沒有聚再一起了。

我覺得悲傷,因為我發現我們兩個人的白頭髮都愈來愈多了。

我覺得慚愧,因為我發現你的學問比之前進步好多,我已經落後你非常多了。

 

我的好朋友啊,你說你快要退休了,你之後打算隱居。

請你答應我。

之後如果有機會,請允許我去你隱居的地方拜訪你。

 

我們今天難得相聚,我看你還是不要太早回家吧。

 

今天的菊花仍舊盛開,但是明天過後就會開始凋零。

時光易逝,我們應該把握今天。

你可以晚點再回家嗎?你可以再待久一點嗎?

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你退休之後你想過怎樣的生活呢?你是否有珍惜與你所愛的人相聚的時光呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為宋-蘇東坡-九日次韻王鞏

https://baike.baidu.hk/item/%E4%B9%9D%E6%97%A5%E6%AC%A1%E9%9F%BB%E7%8E%8B%E9%9E%8F/3842441

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...