12/25/2021

You have to collect the opinions of everyone before making a decision(集思廣益)

 

You have to collect the opinions of everyone before making a decision(集思廣益)

 

During China's Three Kingdoms era, China had three main kingdoms. Wei Kingdom, Wu Kingdom and Shuhan Kingdom.

 

The prime minister of the Shuhan Kingdom is called (Zhuge Liang).

A few years before his death, he also served as the highest military general in the Kingdom of Shuhan.

 

His story is recorded in history books.

 

He often shared his ideas with important officials in the kingdom.

He said.

 

You should combine the wisdom of the people, and you should listen to the opinions of the people widely.

 

Many people are afraid to put forward different opinions because they are afraid of offending others.

You should encourage everyone to express their own opinions and make everyone willing to put forward their own opinions.

 

You have to collect the opinions of the people before making a decision.

 

Remember, a person’s wisdom is limited.

Take myself as an example.

 

There are several important friends and colleagues in my life.

My first good friend is (Cui Zhouping). He will directly point out some of my mistakes.

My second good friend is (Xu Yuanzhi), and his opinions often give me a lot of inspiration and guidance.

My third good friend is (Dong Youzai), and he will directly express his views that are different from mine.

My fourth good friend is (Hu Weidu), he will remind me when he sees my shortcomings.

 

They provide me with these suggestions and criticisms, maybe I can't fully accept them.

 

But I know that their starting point is good, and they put forward these opinions on the basis of making the whole kingdom better.

So we can all maintain a very friendly relationship.

 

This idiom is used to describe when a leader is able to collect opinions from everyone when doing something, and then put together a good plan of action.

 

Dear friend, what inspiration or thoughts did you have after hearing this story.

Is there such a good friend in your life who is willing to sincerely make suggestions to you? How would you react when you hear others criticize you?

I hope this story will give you some new gains.

 


                                                          此圖片來自百度百科


集思廣益(You have to collect the opinions of everyone before making a decision)

 

中國的三國時代,中國有三個主要的王國。魏王國、吳王國與蜀漢王國。

 

蜀漢王國的宰相叫做(諸葛亮)

他過世的前幾年,他也兼擔任蜀漢王國最高的軍事將領。

 

歷史書上記載了他的一段故事。

 

他經常對王國內的一些重要官員們分享他的理念。

他說。

 

你們應該要結合眾人的智慧,你們要廣泛地聽取眾人的意見。

 

很多人不敢提出不同的意見,因為他們怕得罪別人。

你們要鼓勵大家發表自已的看法,並且讓大家願意提出自已的意見。

 

你們要蒐集彙整眾人的意見後再做決策。

 

你們要記得,一個人的智慧是有限的。

以我自己為例。

 

我的生命中有幾個重要的朋友與同僚。

我的第一個好朋友是(崔州平)。他會直接指出我的一些錯誤。

我的第二個好朋友是(徐元直),他的意見常常給我很多啟發與誘導。

我的第三個好朋友是(董幼宰),他會直接表達出他不同與我的觀點。

我的第四個好朋友是(胡偉度),他看見我的缺點時他會提醒我。

 

他們提供我的這些建議與批評,或許我沒有辦法完全的接納。

 

但是我知道他們的出發點都是好的,他們提出這些意見都是站在要讓整個王國更好的基礎上。

所以我們大家可以保持很友善的關係。

 

這句成語被用來形容做一件事情時,領導人能夠蒐集眾人的意見,然後彙整出好的行動方案。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的生命中,有這種願意真誠地提出對你的建議的好朋友嗎?你聽見別人對你的批評時,你會做出何種反應呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為三國志·蜀書九·董劉馬陳董呂傳第九

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_4881.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...