1/12/2022

The discomfort caused by my drinking can be eliminated by drinking more alcohol(以酒解酲)

The discomfort caused by my drinking can be eliminated by drinking more alcohol(以酒解酲)

 

There are seven people in the Jin Dynasty in China, and they should be the earliest hippie group in the world.

People call them the Seven Celebrities of the Bamboo Forest.

 

They pursue the inner nature and purity, they hate the hypocrisy of those in power and despise those who are obsessed with money and power. They drank mineral powders, drank alcohol, and played music.

 

One of them was one of the most famous drinkers in Chinese history. His name is (Liu Ling).

 

His story is recorded in the history books.

 

One day, his alcohol addiction flared up. But he couldn't find a bottle of wine after searching for a long time at home.

 

He said to his wife.

Do we still have Chinese rice wine at home? You can bring me some bottles of Chinese rice wine.

 

His wife cried and answered.

We don't have any Chinese rice wine in our house anymore, all the wine has been thrown away by me.

 

It's not that I'm going to stop you from drinking, it's that you've become an alcoholic.

If you continue to drink heavily, your body will break down.

I love you so much, you must stop drinking.

 

He answered.

You're right, I should stop drinking. I also want to quit drinking. But I couldn't control my alcohol addiction.

I figured out a way, if I swear to God, I should be able to quit drinking successfully.

 

His wife said.

This method is fine.

 

His wife prepared a table of sacrificial food and wine.

 

After the arrangement was made, his wife prayed first.

God, please help my husband so that he can successfully quit drinking.

 

Then it was his turn to pray.

 

He said to his wife.

You let me pray slowly by myself. I want to thoroughly reflect on my vices.

 

After his wife left, he looked up to the sky and he said to God.

 

God. I was born to like to drink, I have no way not to drink, I have to drink 60 liters of wine every day to be satisfied.

I have to drink at least 30 liters of alcohol a day to not feel sick.

You must never fulfill my wife's prayer.

 

After praying, he picked up these sacrificial wines.

He drank all the sacrificial wine and fell to the ground drunk.

 

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who solves his own problems in the wrong way.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

How would you react if you were his wife? Are you addicted to anything too?

I hope this story will give you something new.

 



                                                              此圖片來自百度百科



以酒解酲(The discomfort caused by my drinking can be eliminated by drinking more alcohol)

 

中國的晉王朝有七個人,他們應該是全世界最早的嬉皮士團體了。

人們稱他們為竹林七賢。

 

他們追求內心的自然與純淨,他們厭惡當權者的虛偽與鄙視那些迷戀金錢與權位的人們。他們嗑礦物粉末,酗酒,玩音樂。

 

他們中間有一個人是中國歷史上最著名的酒徒之一。他的名字叫(劉伶)

 

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

一天,他的酒癮發作。但是他在家中找了半天都找不到一瓶酒。

 

他對他的妻子說。

我們家裡還有中國米酒嗎?妳拿幾瓶中國米酒給我喝。

 

他的妻子哭著回答。

我們家中都沒有中國米酒了,所有的酒都已經被我丟掉了。

 

不是我要阻止你喝酒,而是你已經變成酗酒了。

你如果繼續酗酒,你的身體會壞掉。

我很愛你,你一定要戒酒。

 

他回答。

妳說的對,我應該要戒酒。我也想要戒酒。但是我克制不了自己的酒癮。

我想到一個方法,我如果對著神起誓,我應該就能成功戒酒。

 

他的妻子說。

這個方法很好。

 

他的妻子就準備了一桌祭祀的食物與酒。

 

安排好了之後,他的妻子就先祈禱。

神啊,請幫助我的先生,讓他可以成功戒酒。

 

接著輪到他祈禱。

 

他對他的妻子說。

妳讓我一個人慢慢的祈禱。我想要徹底反省我的惡習。

 

等他妻子離開之後,他抬頭向著天空,他對神說。

 

神啊。我天生就是喜歡喝酒,我沒有辦法不喝酒,我每天都要喝60公升的酒才會滿足。

我每天至少都要喝到30公升的酒以上,才不會感覺不舒服。

你千萬不能實現我老婆的祈禱。

 

他祈禱完就拿起這些祭祀的酒。

他把這些祭祀的酒全部喝完並且醉倒在地。

 

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人用錯誤的方式來解決自已的問題。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是他的妻子你會如何反應呢?你是否也有對甚麼事情上癮呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人用錯誤的方式來解決自已的問題。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是他的妻子你會如何反應呢?你是否也有對甚麼事情上癮呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

出處為晉-世說新語-任誕-3

https://ctext.org/shi-shuo-xin-yu/ren-dan/zh

出處為晉書-列傳19-劉伶

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_6626.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...