2/18/2022

Close to the upright and stay away from the treacherous(親賢遠佞) / This thing can be done soon.(計日可待)

 

Close to the upright and stay away from the treacherous(親賢遠佞)

This thing can be done soon.(計日可待)

 

During China's Three Kingdoms period, China had three main kingdoms. Wei Kingdom, Wu Kingdom and Shuhan Kingdom.

The name of the king of Shuhan Kingdom is (Liu Bei).

After his death his throne was succeeded by his 16-year-old son (Liu Chan).

 

Because (Liu Chan) was too young, the person who really held the national power at that time was the prime minister of the Kingdom of Shu, whose name was (Zhuge Liang).

Four years after (Liu Bei) died, (Zhuge Liang) was ready to send troops to fight, and before he set off, he wrote a letter to (Liu Chan).

 

Part of the letter reads as follows.

 

If you read history books, you can see why a kingdom is strong, and you can see why a kingdom declines.

 

If the leader of a kingdom is close to the righteous and he is far from the treacherous, then the kingdom will be strong.

If the leader of a kingdom is close to the treacherous and he is far from the righteous, then the kingdom will decay.

Before your father died, he often sighed because of the decline of the Han Dynasty.

 

So you should get close to the people I mentioned because they are all honest and loyal.

If you do, then I believe that our kingdom will soon be strong and strong.

 

When it comes to your father, it reminds me of when we first met, 21 years ago.

 

I was originally an ordinary farmer, I just want to live an ordinary life, I don't want to be a celebrity, I just want to live a peaceful life in this chaotic era.

 

The person who changed my mind was your father.

Your father was an enthusiastic and idealistic man. He actively came to my house to find me. He came to my hut three times in a row to ask for my advice.

 

He does not despise me because of my poverty. When I discuss the situation in China with him, he agrees with my point of view very much. He attaches great importance to my opinion, and he trusts my judgment very much.

 

I was so moved by his passion and conviction that I have followed him my whole life.

 

There are two sentences in this paragraph.

 

The first idiom means to be close to the upright and stay away from the treacherous

The second idiom means that this thing can be achieved very quickly.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Who is the most influential person in your life? How important do you think friends are to a person?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 

可參考本部落格

https://chinesewordingconsultant.blogspot.com/2021/12/he-finally-saw-person-he-wanted-to.html

 



                                                        此圖片來自百度百科

 

親賢遠佞(Close to the upright and stay away from the treacherous)

計日可待)(This thing can be done soon.)

 

中國的三國時代,中國有三個主要的王國。魏王國、吳王國與蜀漢王國。

蜀漢王國的國王名字叫做(劉備)

他死後他的王位由他16歲的兒子繼承(劉禪)

 

由於(劉禪)太年輕,所以當時真正掌握全國權力的人是蜀王國的宰相,宰相的名字是(諸葛亮)

(劉備)死後四年,(諸葛亮)準備出兵打仗,在出發前,他寫了一封信給(劉禪)

 

這封信的部分內容如下。

 

如果你讀歷史書,你就可以看見一個王國為何強盛,你就可以看見一個王國為何衰落。

 

如果一個王國的領導者,他親近正直的人,他遠離奸詐的人,那麼這個王國就會強盛。

如果一個王國的領導者,他親近奸詐的人,他遠離正直的人,那麼這個王國就會衰敗。

你的父親生前,他也常常因為漢王朝的衰敗而嘆息啊。

 

所以你應該親近我提到的這幾個人,因為他們都很正直與忠誠。

如果你這樣做,那麼我相信我們王國很快就會強盛壯大。

 

提到你的父親,我就想起我們剛見面的時候,那是21年前的事情了。

 

我原本是一個平凡的農夫,我只想要平凡的過日子,我不希望成為一個名人,我只希望在這一個混亂的時代平安的生活。

 

改變我這個想法的人是你的父親。

你的父親是一個熱情而且充滿理想的人,他很積極地到我家來找我,他接連三次到我住的茅屋中來請教我的意見。

 

他不因為我的貧窮而輕視我,我與他討論整個中國的情勢時,他非常的認同我的觀點,他很重視我的意見,他很信任我的判斷。

 

我被他的熱情與信念所感動,所以我這一生都一直跟隨著他。

 

這段中有兩句成語。

 

第一句成語的意思是親近正直的人並遠離奸詐的人

第二句成語的意思這件事情很快就可以達成。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你這一生中對你影響最大的人是誰呢?你認為朋友對一個人影響有多重要呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為三國志-蜀書-諸葛亮傳。

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_4877.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...