2/20/2022

Find and accept those good opinions(察納雅言)/ I don't know what I'm talking about(不知所言)

 

Find and accept those good opinions(察納雅言)

I don't know what I'm talking about(不知所言)

 

During China's Three Kingdoms period, China had three main kingdoms. Wei Kingdom, Wu Kingdom and Shuhan Kingdom.

The name of the king of Shuhan Kingdom is (Liu Bei).

After his death his throne was succeeded by his 16-year-old son (Liu Chan).

 

Because (Liu Chan) was too young, the person who really held the national power at that time was the prime minister of the Kingdom of Shu, whose name was (Zhuge Liang).

 

Four years after (Liu Bei) died, (Zhuge Liang) was ready to send troops to fight, and before he set off, he wrote a letter to (Liu Chan).

 

The last paragraph of the letter reads as follows.

 

You are the supreme leader of our kingdom, so all major decisions in our kingdom are ultimately subject to your consent.

 

I hope you will allow me to send troops this time, and I implore you to entrust me with this important task.

Allow me to accomplish this important task entrusted to me by your father.

 

If I fail to achieve this goal, it means that my ability is not enough and my judgment is wrong.

You can punish me for my wrong decision.

 

If the ministers I recommend don't try their best to give good advice, then you can punish them for their dereliction of duty.

 

I also hope that you should remember your father's lesson that you should take the initiative and actively find a good way to govern our kingdom.

 

Your discovery and adoption of some good ideas will make our kingdom stronger and stronger.

 

All my life I have been trusted and cared for by your father and you. I am very grateful to your father and you.

 

This time, I led the troops on the expedition, and I dont know when I will be able to return home victoriously, and I dont know when we will be able to meet again.

 

As I write this letter, I feel very sad, and I shed tears as I write.

 

Because my mind is too chaotic, I can't think of a well-structured article.

 

I write whatever comes to my mind, so maybe this letter doesn't read so smoothly to you. You don't understand what I really mean.

 

Please forgive me if this confuses you.

 

There are two sentences in this paragraph.

 

The first idiom means to discover and accept some good advice

The second idiom means that the content of a person's speech is illogical and incomprehensible.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Why do you think there is so much good advice that people often have a hard time accepting? Have you ever had an experience where your mind was so cluttered that you couldn't articulate your thoughts?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                           此圖片來自維基百科



察納雅言(Find and accept those good opinions)

不知所言(I don't know what I'm talking about)

 

中國的三國時代,中國有三個主要的王國。魏王國、吳王國與蜀漢王國。

蜀漢王國的國王名字叫做(劉備)

他死後他的王位由他16歲的兒子繼承(劉禪)

 

由於(劉禪)太年輕,所以當時真正掌握全國權力的人是蜀王國的宰相,宰相的名字是(諸葛亮)

 

(劉備)死後四年,(諸葛亮)準備出兵打仗,在出發前,他寫了一封信給(劉禪)

 

這封信的最後一段如下。

 

你是我們王國中的最高領導人,所以我們王國內的所有重大的決策最後還是要經過你的同意。

 

我希望你準許我這次的出兵,我懇求你將這個重要的任務託付給我。

讓我可以完成你的父親委託我的這個重要的任務。

 

如果我沒有達成這個目標,就代表我的能力不夠,我的判斷有錯誤。

你可以因為我的決策錯誤而處罰我。

 

我推薦的這幾個大臣如果他們沒有盡力去提出好的建議,那麼你可以因為他們的失職處罰他們。

 

我也希望你應該記得你父親的教訓,你應該主動且積極的找尋好的方式治理我們王國。

 

你發現與採納一些好的意見會使我們王國愈來愈強大。

 

我這一生都受到你的父親與你的信任於關愛。我非常的感謝你的父親與你。

 

我這一次領兵出征不知道何時才能夠勝利回國,不知道何時我們才能夠再見面。

 

我寫這一封信的時候我覺得十分的傷感,我邊寫邊流眼淚。

 

由於我的思緒太紛亂,所以我沒有辦法完整的構思好一封結構完整的文章。

 

我想到甚麼就寫甚麼,所以可能這封信你會覺得閱讀起來沒有那麼的流暢。你不理解我想表達的真正意思。

 

如果有這種讓你困惑的情況,請你見諒。

 

這段中有兩句成語。

 

第一句成語的意思是發現並且接納一些好的建議

第二句成語的意思是一個人的說話內容沒有邏輯,讓人無法理解。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為有許多好的建議為何人們通常很難以接受呢?你有沒有思緒紛亂到沒有辦法清楚表達自己想法的經驗呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為三國志-蜀書-諸葛亮傳。

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_4877.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...