2/25/2022

Murong De(慕容德/玄明)

 

Murong De(慕容德)

Murong De(慕容德)(336 AD - 405 AD)

 

His surname is (Murong), his parents gave him the name (De), and his friends called him (Xuanming) when he grew up. He was born in Liaoning Province, China.

 

 

It means envy. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

It means to accommodate. It also means appearance. It is also one of the surnames of Chinese people.

Moral meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

Profound meaning. It also means black.

It means bright. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

 

He was the founding king of the Nanyan Kingdom during this famous period of division in Chinese history from AD 304 to AD 439.

His story is recorded in the history books.

 

When he was 65 years old, he established the Nanyan Kingdom.

Once he had a dinner with all the ministers.

 

Halfway through the dinner, everyone was already a little drunk.

He smiled and said to all the ministers.

 

After I founded our kingdom, I was not arrogant, I worked hard every day.

Because I know that my ability is not enough.

 

Do you think that my performance as a king can be compared to that king in Chinese history?

 

A minister answered.

After the demise of the Yan Kingdom, you established the Nanyan Kingdom in the midst of hardship.

You are so great, you are as great as the (Shaokang) king of the Xia Dynasty and the (Guangwu) king of the Han Dynasty in Chinese history.

 

After hearing this answer, he was very happy to say to the minister.

I will give you a thousand pieces of cloth as a reward.

 

The minister replied.

Thank you king. The rewards you have given me are far beyond my imagination.

Why do you give me so many rewards?

 

He said.

You use these two famous kings as an analogy to me, and I don't think you're telling the truth, you're flattering me.

So I treat you the way you treat me. I'm not telling the truth, and I won't give you so many rewards.

 

The minister was very terrified when he heard this answer.

 

Five minutes passed. another minister said.

I think this minister did make mistakes, but you shouldn't allow yourself to make the same mistakes as him just because of his mistakes.

 

As a king, your words should be very trustworthy.

 

After he was silent for a while, he spoke to the other minister.

I think the advice is right, I will reward you with 50 pieces of cloth.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

How do you prevent yourself from being arrogant because of the flattery of others? If you were the king, would you admit that you made mistakes too?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                                          此圖片來自維基百科



慕容德 (Murong De)(西元336-西元405年)

 

他的姓是(慕容),他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(玄明),他出生地位於在中國的遼寧省。

 

羨慕的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

容納的意思。也有容貌的意思。也是中國的人的姓氏之一。

道德的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

深奧的意思。也可以用來形容黑色。

明亮的意思。也是中國的人姓氏之一。

 

他是西元304-西元439年這段中國歷史上這著名的分裂時期間中,南燕王國的開國國王。

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

65歲的時候,建立了南燕王國。

有一次他跟所有的大臣們一起晚宴。

 

晚宴進行到一半,全部的人都已經有點醉意。

他笑著對所有的大臣說。

 

我創立了我們王國後,我沒有因此自大,我每天都很認真的工作。

因為我知道我的能力其實還不夠。

 

你們認為,我當國王的表現,可以與中國歷史上的那一個國王相類比呢。

 

有一個大臣回答。

燕王國滅亡之後,你在困苦中成立了南燕王國。

你太偉大了,你就像是中國歷史上的夏王朝的(少康)國王與漢王朝的(光武)國王一樣的偉大。

 

他聽到這個回答後,很開心的對這個大臣說。

我要給你一千匹布作為獎賞。

 

這個大臣回答。

謝謝國王。你給我的賞賜遠超乎我的想像。

為何你會給我那麼多的賞賜呢。

 

他說。

你用這兩個著名的國王來跟我類比,我認為你說的不是真心話,你是在奉承我。

所以我用你對待我的方式對待你。我說的也不是真心話,我不會給妳那麼多的賞賜。

 

這個大臣聽到這回答後非常的驚恐。

 

過了五分鐘。另一個大臣說。

我認為這個大臣他的確犯了錯,但是你不應該因為他犯的錯就允許自己犯跟他一樣的錯誤。

 

你身為國王,你的話應該是要很有信用。

 

他沉默的一會後,他對這另一個大臣說。

我認為的勸諫是對的,我會賞賜你50匹布獎勵你。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如何避免自已因為別人的奉承而產生自大的心呢?你如果是國王你會承認自已也犯了錯嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為晉書卷127-載記27

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_6704.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...