2/02/2022

This situation is so tragic that I close my eyes and dare not look at it(慘不忍睹)

 

This situation is so tragic that I close my eyes and dare not look at it(慘不忍睹)

 

In the Qing Dynasty of China, there was a scholar. His name is (Xu Fengen).

 

He wrote a book about some strange or fantastic stories he heard or saw.

 

There is a story in this book about a very bizarre murder.

 

There is a man who is bedridden for a long time, his wife and her lover want to get his inheritance early, so they plan to murder him.

 

But how to make this person appear to have died of natural causes.

They thought of a very special way.

 

They prepared a bamboo tube and put a small snake in the bamboo tube.

They tied him up and pressed the bamboo tube against his anus.

Then they dug a small hole in the back of the bamboo tube and set it on fire.

The snake felt the fire behind the bamboo tube and rushed forward.

 

The snake went from the patient's anus into his abdomen.

The patient died in agony.

 

The whole crime was seen by a thief.

The thief revealed the secret at a drinking occasion years later.

 

Said the thief.

I can't forget the situation at that time, it was so scary, I felt so tragic, I was so scared that I closed my eyes and didn't dare to look at it.

 

So then I fled the scene, and since that time I dared not be a thief again.

 

Also because of this unexpected testimony, the whole case was solved later.

 

This idiom means that the situation is so tragic that I close my eyes and dare not look at it.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Has anything happened to you that suddenly made a big change in your life? Do you think there will be retribution for doing bad things?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



此圖片來自百度百科





慘不忍睹(This situation is so tragic that I close my eyes and dare not look at it)

 

 

中國的清王朝,有一個學者。他的名字叫做(許奉恩)

 

他寫了一本書紀錄他所聽到或看到的一些奇怪或者玄幻的故事。

 

這本書裡面有一個故事是關於一件很離奇的謀殺案。

 

有一個人他長期臥病在床,他的妻子與她的情人想要早點得到他的遺產,所以他們計畫謀殺他。

 

但是要如何讓這個人看起來像是自然死亡呢。

他們想了一個很特殊的方法。

 

他們準備了一個竹筒,然後在竹筒中放進一條小蛇。

他們把他綁起來,然後把這個竹筒緊貼著他的肛門。

接著他們在竹筒後面挖一個小洞並且點火。

這條蛇感覺到竹筒後面有火往前衝。

 

這條蛇就從這個病人的肛門口鑽到他的腹內。

這個病人在痛苦掙扎中死去。

 

整個作案過程被一個小偷看見了。

這個小偷在多年後的一次喝酒的場合中說出了這個秘密。

 

這一個小偷說。

我忘不了當時的情況,這情況太嚇人,我覺得太悲慘了,我都嚇到閉上眼睛不敢看。

 

所以後來我就逃離現場,從那一次之後我就不敢再做小偷了。

 

也因為這個意外的證言,讓整件案件後來破案。

 

這句成語的意思是這情形實在太悲慘所以我閉上眼睛不敢看。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有遇過什麼事情,讓你的人生突然發生很大的改變嗎?你認為做壞事會有報應嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為清-許奉恩-里乘-卷八-倪公春岩

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/wiki/%E9%87%8C%E4%B9%98/08

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...