3/12/2022

Many wine glasses and counting chips are scattered on the table(觥籌交錯)

Many wine glasses and counting chips are scattered on the table(觥籌交錯)

 

I turned my eyes back to the pavilion.

There is a lively party going on here.

 

The table is full of wild vegetables and meats that can only be eaten on the mountain.

Although there was no music, all the people had happy smiles on their faces.

 

Some guests were playing games and the atmosphere was very tense.

Two guests were playing Go, and the winner was cheering loudly.

 

Several guests sat, some stood,

All people's wine glasses are constantly being picked up and put down.

 

There are many wine glasses on the table, and there are many chips on the table that everyone uses to record how many glasses they have drank.

Everyone was talking louder and louder, and the feeling of happiness was getting higher and higher.

 

And I, a pale old man, I sit quietly because I'm drunk

 

After the happy banquet, everyone went down the mountain happily together.

I looked at the scattered shadows on the ground. I heard birds in the woods chirping happily.

 

These birds are singing so happily, but these birds must not be able to appreciate the joy of our group.

Our group is so happy today, but I don't think these guests know what really makes me happy.

I saw many people who came to the mountains to play today. The smiles and happiness of these people are what really made me feel happy.

 

 

This idiom is used to describe the lively scene of a group of people getting together to drink.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you feel happy when you see other people happy? What do you think will make you truly happy?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                       此圖片來自於維基百科



 

觥籌交錯(Many wine glasses and counting chips are scattered on the table)

 

我把目光轉回亭子內。

這裡正在舉辦一場熱鬧的宴會。

 

桌上擺滿了許多在山上才吃得到的野菜與肉類。

雖然沒有音樂,但是所有的人臉上都洋溢著歡樂的笑容。

 

有些賓客在玩遊戲,氣氛非常的緊張。

有兩個賓客在下圍棋,贏的那個人正大聲歡呼。

 

有幾個賓客坐著,有幾個賓客站著,

所有的人的酒杯不斷的拿起又放下。

 

桌子上有著許多酒杯,桌上放著許多每個人用來記錄自己喝了幾杯酒的籌碼。

大家說話的聲音愈來愈大,快樂的感覺也愈來愈高漲。

 

而我,一個臉色蒼白的老頭,我安靜的坐著因為我已經喝醉了

 

歡樂的宴會結束後,所有人一起開心地下山。

我看著地上散亂的影子。我聽見樹林裡的鳥正在開心地叫。

 

這些鳥如此開心地叫,但這些鳥一定無法體會我們這一群人的快樂。

我們這一群人今天如此的快樂,但是我想,這些賓客應該不知道真正令我感到開心的原因。

我今天看見許多來山上遊玩的人,這些人們的笑容與幸福,才是讓我真正覺得快樂的原因啊。

 

 

這句成語被用來形容一群人聚在一起飲酒的熱鬧情景。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你看到別人幸福時你也會感到幸福嗎?你覺得做什麼事會使你真正地感到快樂呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為歐陽修-醉翁亭記

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/47520


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...