3/11/2022

One person asks a question loudly, another person a few meters away answers him loudly.(前呼後應)

One person asks a question loudly, another person a few meters away answers him loudly.(前呼後應)

 

The Song Dynasty had a famous minister who was also an outstanding writer.

His name is (Ouyang Xiu).

 

At the age of 39, he was demoted to serve as mayor of Chuzhou City, Anhui Province.

This was a low point in his life.

 

In this city, he left a famous representative article.

 

The gist of the fourth paragraph of this article is as follows.

 

When I sit in this pavilion, I also often observe the people passing by.

 

I saw some people carrying heavy packages, but they had smiles on their faces, and they sang joyously as they walked.

 

I saw some people resting under a big tree by the pavilion.

These people sit or lie down, they talk to each other loudly, and from time to time their laughter is heard.

 

I saw old people walking slowly with their backs hunched over, and I saw many children jumping as they walked.

I looked at these Chuzhou citizens who came here for an outing, and a smile appeared on my face.

 

I turned my head to look on the other side of the pavilion, and I saw a few people fishing by the stream.

I saw the joy on their faces when they caught a lot of fat fish.

 

I saw a few small stalls selling alcohol.

These wine sellers live near here, and because their wine is made from the water of this (brewing spring), their wine is very delicious.

 

This idiom means a loud conversation between two people separated by a certain distance.

It is now mainly used to describe the beginning and end of an article that correspond to each other.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you observed some of the commoners in your city? What interesting things happened the last time you traveled with your family?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.





                                                           此圖片來自百度百科



 

前呼後應(One person asks a question loudly, another person a few meters away answers him loudly.)

 

宋王朝有一位著名大臣,他也是一個傑出的文學家。

他的名字叫做(歐陽修)

 

39歲時被貶官到安徽省滁州市擔任市長。

這是他人生中的一段低潮期。

 

他在這座城市中,留下了一篇著名的代表文章。

 

這篇文章的第四段的大意如下。

 

當我坐在這座亭子裡時,我也常常會觀察那些經過的人們。

 

我看見有些人揹著沉重的包裹,但他們臉上洋溢著笑容,他們邊走邊歡快地唱歌。

 

我看見有些人坐在亭子旁的一棵大樹下休息。

這些人或坐或臥,他們大聲地彼此對話,不時傳來他們的笑聲。

 

我看見老人駝著背慢慢地走,我看見許多小孩邊走邊跳。

我看著這些來到這裡郊遊的滁州市民,我的臉上泛出微笑。

 

我轉頭向亭子的另一邊看,我看見有幾個人正在溪旁釣魚。

我看見他們釣到很多很肥美的魚,他們的臉上散發出喜悅。

 

我看見有幾個小攤位正在販售酒。

這些賣酒的人住在這附近,因為他們的酒是用這(釀泉)的水所造,所以他們的酒非常的好喝。

 

這句成語的意思是指兩個人隔著一定的距離大聲的對話。

現在主要被用來形容一篇文章的開始與結尾相互對應。

 

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有觀察過你所在的城市裡面的一些市井小民嗎?你上次跟你的家人一起出遊時有發生什麼有趣的事?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為歐陽修-醉翁亭記

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/47520

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...