3/27/2022

The deceased's moral level is very high. (葬近要離)

The deceased's moral level is very high. (葬近要離)

 

China's Eastern Han Dynasty had a famous poet, he was also a famous hermit, his name was (Liang Hong).

 

He wrote a poem that reflected the luxury of the royal family and the poverty of the common people at that time.

The king was very unhappy when he saw the poem, and ordered him and his wife to be arrested.

 

The content of the poem is as follows.

I climbed to the top of Pak Mong Mountain next to the capital, and I looked down the mountain and overlooked the whole city.

I saw that the palace where the king lived was very magnificent, and I saw that the people's life was very hard.

I can't help but lament, when will these poor people live a good life.

 

He and his wife fled from Shaanxi province to Shandong province. It was discovered a few years later, so they fled from Shandong Province to Jiangsu Province again.

 

He spent the last few years of his life living in the home of a wealthy local.

The rich man became good friends with him.

 

He said to the rich man before he died.

Thank you for your kindness over the years, I am dying.

I have one last wish I would like you to fulfill for me.

 

The rich man said with red eyes.

Please say. I will do my best to fulfill your last wish.

 

He said.

I want to be buried here.

 

The rich man said suspiciously.

According to custom, your son should transport you back to your hometown for burial.

 

He said.

I don't think it makes a difference to be buried there, my soul is everywhere.

 

The rich man agreed to his request.

 

After his death, the rich man tried very hard to find a suitable cemetery for him.

The tycoon ended up burying him next to the tomb of a famous assassin in the Spring and Autumn Period of China.

 

The rich man said when he paid his respects.

 

(Yi Li) is a famous hero who sacrificed for justice. You are a person with a high moral level, so I will bury your grave near his grave. I think you will like this arrangement very much.

 

The usage of this idiom is quite special and is used to mourn the deceased. There is a high moral level in praising the deceased.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

How would you like to be buried when you die? Have you drawn up a will in advance?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 





                                      此圖片來自百度百科



葬近要離(The deceased's moral level is very high.)

 

葬近要離(這位死者的道德水平很高。)

 

 

中國的東漢王朝有一個著名的詩人,他也是一個著名的隱士,他的名字叫做(梁鴻)

 

他寫了一首詩,這首詩反映地當時皇室的奢華與百姓的窮苦。

國王看見這首詩後很不開心,就下令要捉拿他與他的妻子。

 

這首詩的內容如下。

我登上首都旁的北芒山的山頂,我向山下俯瞰整座城市。

我看見國王住的皇宮非常的富麗堂皇,我看見百姓的生活非常的艱苦。

我不禁哀嘆,這些窮苦的百姓何時才能過上好生活啊。

 

他與他的妻子從陝西省逃到山東省。幾年後被發現了,所以他們又從山東省逃到江蘇省。

 

他人生的最後幾年住在當地的一位富豪家裡。

這位富豪與他成了很好的朋友。

 

他臨終前對這個富豪說。

謝謝你這幾年來的恩情,我已經快要死了。

我最後有一件願望想請你幫我完成。

 

這個富豪紅著眼睛說。

請說。我一定會盡全力完成你最後的願望。

 

他說。

我想要埋葬在這裡。

 

這個富豪很疑惑地說。

按照風俗,你的兒子應該把你運回你的故鄉安葬阿。

 

他說。

我認為埋葬在那邊並沒有差別,我的靈魂無所不在。

 

富豪答應他的請求。

 

他死後,富豪很用心的想要幫他找一塊適合的墓地。

富豪最後把他埋在中國春秋時代的一個著名的刺客的墳墓旁。

 

這個富豪在祭奠他的時候說。

 

(要離)是一位著名的為了正義而犧牲的英雄,你是一個道德水平很高的人,所以我把你的墳墓葬在他的墳墓附近,我想這安排你應該會很喜歡吧。

 

這句成語的用法比較特殊,用來用於追悼死者。讚美這個死者有很高的道德水平。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你死後你會想用怎樣的埋葬方式呢?你是否有先擬好遺囑了呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

 

出處為後漢書-逸民列傳-梁鴻傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_3952.html

出處為東漢觀記-13-梁鴻

https://ctext.org/dong-guan-han-ji/liang-hong/zh

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...