3/10/2022

The stones on the river bed are revealed when the water level of the river drops(水落石出)

 

The stones on the river bed are revealed when the water level of the river drops(水落石出)

 

The Song Dynasty had a famous minister who was also an outstanding writer.

His name is (Ouyang Xiu).

 

At the age of 39, he was demoted to serve as mayor of Chuzhou City, Anhui Province.

This was a low point in his life.

 

In this city, he left a famous representative article.

 

The gist of the third paragraph of this article is as follows.

 

When I was on the mountain, I could clearly feel the change of light.

 

When the sun shines, the fog between the trees will disperse when it is sunny.

When it was cloudy, the clouds turned the whole valley pitch black.

 

From morning to night, from light to dark, the scenery on the mountain is constantly changing.

 

As I sit quietly in this pavilion, I can smell the aroma of many wild flowers. I can observe tall, lush trees of all kinds.

 

When I sit in this pavilion in different seasons, my feelings are also different.

Some seasons I can feel the clear sky, some seasons I can breathe fresh air.

Some seasons I can feel strong winds and some seasons I can touch icy frost and snow.

Some seasons I see many rocks on the river bed as the water level drops.

 

I love this place so much. So I often come here early in the morning, I will stay here all day, and I will not go home until the sun goes down.

 

This idiom means that when the water level of the river drops, many stones are exposed on the riverbed.

Used to describe the moment when the truth of a thing emerges.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Are you feeling restless or calm lately? When was the last time you took a quiet look at natures scenery?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.




                                                        圖片來自於維基百科


 

水落石出(The stones on the river bed are revealed when the water level of the river drops)

 

(當河流的水位下降時河床上的石頭就會顯露出來)

 

宋王朝有一位著名大臣,他也是一個傑出的文學家。

他的名字叫做(歐陽修)

 

39歲時被貶官到安徽省滁州市擔任市長。

這是他人生中的一段低潮期。

 

他在這座城市中,留下了一篇著名的代表文章。

 

這篇文章的第三段的大意如下。

 

當我在山上的時候,我可以清楚地感覺到光的變化。

 

當晴天的時候,陽光照耀下樹林間的霧氣就會散開。

當陰天的時候,雲霧讓整個山谷都變得黑漆漆的。

 

從早上到晚上,從明到暗,山上的景色不停地在轉換。

 

當我安靜地坐在這座亭子裡時,我可以聞到許多野生的花散發出來的香氣。我可以觀察各種不同種類的高大茂盛的樹木。

 

當我在不同季節坐這座亭子裡的時候,我的感受也都不同。

有些季節我可以感受到晴朗的天空,有些季節我可以呼吸到新鮮的空氣。

有些季節我可以感受到強勁的風勢,有些季節我可以觸摸到冰冷的霜雪。

有些季節我會看見河水的水位下降後河床上顯露出許多石頭。

 

我太喜歡這個地方了。所以我經常清晨就來這裡,我會在這邊一整天,我會一直到太陽下山才依依不捨的回家。

 

這句成語的意思是河水的水位下降後,河床上顯露出許多石頭。

被用來形容一件事情的真相出現的時刻。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你最近的感覺煩躁還是平靜?你上一次安靜地看看大自然的風景是甚麼時候呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為歐陽修-醉翁亭記

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/47520

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...