3/07/2022

The tones are varied and have many inflections.(百囀千聲)

The tones are varied and have many inflections.(百囀千聲)

 

I heard the chirping of a thrush with a varied tone and many inflections.

 

I saw this thrush flying up and down.

 

This thrush flew over the tree full of red flowers just a minute ago, and stopped on the tree full of purple flowers in a blink of an eye.

 

I looked at this thrush in front of me, and I recalled another thrush.

 

The other thrush lives in a cage made of gold, and the other thrush's chirping is monotonous and dull.

 

Why are the tones of these two thrushes so different?

I think the reason is because the thrush in front of me is free, so the tone of this thrush is so lively and energetic.

 

This idiom is used to describe a bird's call that is varied and has many inflections. .

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you ever seen a thrush? If you could choose, which thrush would you like to be?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                    此圖片來自維基百科



 

百囀千聲(The tones are varied and have many inflections.)

 

我聽見一隻畫眉鳥的鳴叫,這隻畫眉鳥的聲調富有變化且有許多轉音。

 

我看見這隻畫眉鳥忽高忽低的飛翔。

 

這隻畫眉鳥這一分鐘前才飛過那棵開滿紅花的樹,轉眼間又停這一顆開滿紫花的樹上。

 

我看著眼前的這隻畫眉鳥,我回想起另一隻畫眉鳥。

 

那另一隻畫眉鳥住在一個黃金做成的籠子中,那另一隻畫眉鳥的鳴叫聲單調而且很沉悶。

 

為何這兩隻畫眉鳥的聲調有那麼大的差別。

我想原因是因為眼前這隻畫眉鳥自由自在,所以這隻畫眉鳥的聲調才會如此活潑又有活力。

 

這句成語被用來形容一隻鳥的鳴叫聲富有變化且有許多轉音。。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你有看過畫眉鳥嗎?你如果可以選擇,你想成為那一隻畫眉鳥呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-歐陽修-畫眉鳥

https://baike.baidu.hk/item/%E7%95%AB%E7%9C%89%E9%B3%A5/4797546


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...