3/10/2022

What a drinker really likes is not just wine(醉翁之意不在酒)

 What a drinker really likes is not just wine(醉翁之意不在酒)

 

The Song Dynasty had a famous minister who was also an outstanding writer.

His name is (Ouyang Xiu).

 

At the age of 39, he was demoted to serve as mayor of Chuzhou City, Anhui Province.

This was a low point in his life.

 

In this city, he left a famous representative article.

 

The gist of the second paragraph in this article is as follows.

 

The mayor of (Chuzhou) took an alias for himself. This alias is an old man who likes to drink.

 

Because he's older than all his other friends and he gets drunk easily.

So he gave himself this alias.

 

He likes the scenery of Langya Mountain very much, and he often invites his friends to eat and drink in a pavilion on the mountain.

 

He used to tell his friends.

 

I am an old man who likes to drink, and I am also an old man who gets drunk easily.

 

But what I really like is not just drinking, what I really like is sitting in this pavilion looking at the beautiful mountains and listening to the babbling of the water.

 

The beauty of nature brings me indescribable joy, because I have life so I can experience it.

The beauty of nature brings me indescribable joy, and I can feel it concretely because I drink.

 

This idiom means that a person does one thing on the surface, but has another purpose inside.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you like to drink? Do you like to drink alone or with friends?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 


                                                   此圖片來自百度百科

                          


醉翁之意不在酒(What a drinker really likes is not just wine)

 

宋王朝有一位著名大臣,他也是一個傑出的文學家。

他的名字叫做(歐陽修)

 

39歲時被貶官到安徽省滁州市擔任市長。

這是他人生中的一段低潮期。

 

他在這座城市中,留下了一篇著名的代表文章。

 

這篇文章中的第二段的大意如下。

 

(滁州)的市長為了自已取的一個別名,這個別名就是一個喜歡喝酒的老頭。

 

因為他的年紀比他其他所有的朋友都大,而且他很容易就會喝醉。

所以他就給自已取了這個別名。

 

他很喜歡琅琊山的風景,他常常找他的朋友們一起到山上的一個亭子裡吃飯和喝酒。

 

他曾經跟他的朋友們說。

 

我是一個喜歡喝酒的老頭,我也是一個很容易喝醉的老頭。

 

但是我真正喜歡的並不是單純喝酒這一件事,我真正喜歡的是坐在這座亭子裡看著美麗的山與聽著潺潺的水聲。

 

大自然的美景帶給我難以形容的快樂,因為我有生命所以我能夠體會。

大自然的美景帶給我難以形容的快樂,因為我喝酒所以我能具體地感受。

 

這句成語的意思是指一個人表面上做一件事情,但內心卻另有目的。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你喜歡喝酒嗎?你喜歡自己一個人喝酒還是跟朋友一起喝酒呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為歐陽修-醉翁亭記

https://fanti.dugushici.com/ancient_proses/47520

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...