4/16/2022

He's a guy who doesn't stick to details(不拘小節)

 

He's a guy who doesn't stick to details(不拘小節)

 

(Zhang Yanshang) is a famous minister in the Tang Dynasty.

His son-in-law (Wei Gao) was a famous general of the Tang Dynasty.

One of their stories is recorded in the history books.

 

(Zhang Yansang)'s daughter is of marriageable age, and he loves her daughter very much.

He wants to help him find a good husband.

 

He said to his wife that we should have some banquets and invite some young people to attend.

Let's see if there is a suitable son-in-law from these young guests.

 

His wife replied.

This is a really good idea.

 

One day, after a banquet, his wife said to him.

There is a young man at today's banquet, his name is (Wei Gao).

 

I think his personality is upright and simple, he has a very open personality, and he doesn't stick to small details when he makes decisions.

I think he will be very successful in the future, he is a suitable person to be our son-in-law.

 

He answered.

I trust your vision.

 

He arranged for the two young people to meet.

The two young people also felt very suitable for each other after dating.

They were married a few months later.

 

In the blink of an eye, it has been almost three years since they got married.

He loves his wife very much, and he and his wife have had a very happy three years.

 

One day, his wife said to him.

You are a man of great military talent, and you are also very knowledgeable.

The three years since we got married have been the happiest years of my life.

 

But because you have no achievements at present, my father obviously despised you.

Because my father despised you, many of the servants in our family also lost their due manners when they spoke to you.

 

I think the time has come for us to part ways, and our dynasty is in great need of military talents like you.

You should go to the army, you should sprint your career while you're still young.

 

He said to his wife.

Your advice is right, I should get out of my comfort zone, I have to establish my purpose in life, I should prioritize my career.

 

When he was ready to leave a few days later, his wife gave him a small bag.

 

His wife said.

Take care of your health when you are out alone.This bag contains my dowry and all my cash.

Take this money with you, and I'll be here waiting for you to come back. I look forward to the day we will be reunited again.

 

This idiom means to describe a person who does not stick to details

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or ideas do you have after listening to this story?

If you were him, would you bravely step out of your comfort zone? How do you balance love and career?

I hope this story will yield something to you.

 



                                                             圖片出處為百度百科




不拘小節(He's a guy who doesn't stick to details)

 

(張延賞)是唐王朝著名的大臣。

他的女婿(韋皋)是唐王朝的一個著名的將軍。

歷史書上記載了一個他們的故事。

 

(張延賞)的女兒到了適婚年齡,他很愛她的女兒。

他想要幫他找一個好的丈夫。

 

他對他的妻子說,我們應該舉辦一些宴會,並且邀請一些年輕人來參加。

我們再從這些年輕的賓客中看看有沒有合適的女婿人選。

 

他的妻子回答。

這真是一個好主意。

 

有一天,在一場宴會後,他的妻子對他說。

今天的宴會中有一個年輕人,他的名字叫做(韋皋)

 

我認為他的性格正直又很單純,他的個性很豪爽,他做決定時不會拘泥於一些小細節。

我認為他以後會很有成就,他就是一個適合當我們女婿的人。

 

他回答。

我相信你的眼光。

 

他就安排這兩個年輕人交往。

這兩個年輕人交往後也彼此覺得很合適。

他們幾個月後就結婚。

 

轉眼間,他們結婚之後已經快三年了。

他很愛他的妻子,他與他的妻子這三年過得很快樂。

 

有一天,他的妻子對他說。

你是一個很有軍事才能的人,而且你的學識也很豐富。

我們結婚後的這三年是我一生中最快樂的時光。

 

但是因為你目前沒有成就,所以我的父親他明顯的瞧不起你。

因為我的父親輕視你,所以我們家中的許多僕人對你說話時也失去應有的禮貌。

 

我認為我們分開的時候到了,我們王朝中很需要像你這樣有軍事才能的人才。

你應該去從軍,你應該趁著你還年輕,衝刺你的事業。

 

他對他的妻子說。

你的建議是對的,我應該離開現在的舒適圈,我必須確立我的人生目標,我應該優先發展我的事業。

 

幾天後,他準備好要離開的時候,他的妻子拿出一個小袋子給他。

 

他的妻子說。

你一個人出門在外要照顧好自己的健康。這個袋子中裝著我的嫁妝還有我的所有的現金。

這些錢你帶在身上,我會在這裡等你回來。我期待我們再團聚的那一天。

 

這句成語的意思是形容一個人不會拘泥於細節

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或是想法呢。

你如果是他,你會勇敢踏出自已的舒適圈嗎?你如何在愛情與事業之間保持平衡呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一點收穫。

 

出處為雲溪友議-卷中-苗夫人

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=954344#%E8%8B%97%E5%A4%AB%E4%BA%BA

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...