4/22/2022

It makes me very sad to see this tragic situation(傷心慘目)

 

It makes me very sad to see this tragic situation(傷心慘目)

 

There was a famous writer in the Tang Dynasty. He uses simple words to express real and profound emotions. His name is (Li Hua).

 

Once, he wrote an article after visiting the site of an ancient battlefield, which became his representative work.

The fifth paragraph of this article is as follows.

 

I saw many corpses lying on both sides of the river bank, and I saw many blood flowing on the walls of the fortress. When they were alive, their identities and positions were different, but they are all dead now.

They'll be a pile of skeletons before long.

 

The story of each of them is a sad one.

 

I heard the drums getting weaker and weaker, and the soldiers had exhausted their last strength.

I saw archers use up their arrows, and the strings of their bows broke.

 

On the battlefield, the two armies were engaged in fierce hand-to-hand combat, and many soldiers had their knives broken.

The confrontation between the two armies is either your death or my death.

If these soldiers choose to surrender, they will be slaves to the enemy for life.

If these soldiers continue to fight. Their bodies will be exposed on this sand plain.

 

I looked up at the sky, all the birds stopped chirping, and the whole valley was silent.

I saw that the sun had gone down, the night was about to begin, and the wind sounded so sad.

I saw the sky was dark, as if many dead souls were gathered in the sky.

I saw heavy dark clouds, as if many ghosts and spirits were gathered in the sky.

 

I saw the afterglow of the sun's rays was bleak, shining on the grassland.

I saw the moonlight was pale, and the prairie began to form hoarfrost

 

I asked myself, is there anything more tragic than this in the world.


The literal meaning of this idiom refers to a very tragic situation that makes people sad to watch.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

What's the saddest thing you've ever seen? What do you think is the saddest thing in your life?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 


                                                        此圖片來自維基百科



傷心慘目(It makes me very sad to see this tragic situation)

 

唐朝有一個著名的文學家。他用簡單的文字去表達真實而且深刻的情感。他的名字是(李華)

 

有一次,他在參訪一個古戰場的遺址後寫下了一篇文章,這篇作品成為他的代表作品。

這篇文章的第五段如下。

 

我看見許多屍體倒臥在河岸兩旁,我看見許多鮮血流淌在堡壘的牆活的這些人在活著的時候,他們的身分與地位各不相同,但他們現在都已經失去生命。

他們不久後就會成為一堆骨骸。

 

他們每個人的故事都是一個悲傷的故事。

 

我聽見鼓聲愈來愈微弱,這些士兵們已經用光了最後一點力氣。

我看見弓箭手用光他們的箭,他們手上的弓的弓弦斷了。

 

戰場上兩軍正進行激烈的肉搏戰,許多士兵們的刀都斷了。

兩軍的對決,不是你死就是我亡。

這些士兵們如果選擇投降,他們就會一輩子成為敵人的奴隸。

這些士兵們如果繼續戰鬥。他們的屍體就會暴露在這沙原上。

 

我抬頭看天空,所有的鳥兒都停止鳴叫,整座山谷中一片寂靜。

我看見太陽已經西下,黑夜正要開始,風的聲音聽起來如此悲傷。

我看見天色昏暗,彷彿有許多亡靈聚集在天上。

我看見厚重的烏雲,彷彿有許多鬼神聚集在天上。

 

我看見太陽光的餘暉慘淡,照著草原。

我看見月光的顏色慘白,草原上開始結出白霜

 

我問我自已,這世上還有比這更令人不忍心看見的非常悲慘的情況嗎。


這句成語的字面意思指一種令人看了之後會很傷心的非常悲慘的情況。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你看過最令你覺得悲慘的情況是哪一件事情呢?哪件事情是你認為你生命中最令你悲傷的呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-李華-弔古戰場文

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E5%BC%94%E5%8F%A4%E6%88%B0%E5%A0%B4%E6%96%87

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...