5/22/2022

He thinks life is a game and he lives it with ease.(玩世不恭)

 

He thinks life is a game and he lives it with ease.(玩世不恭)

 

During the Han Dynasty in China, there was a famous minister whose name was (Dongfang Shuo).

He is a very witty and humorous man.

 

Some ministers thought he was too frivolous, so they didn't like him, but he still insisted on his own attitude towards life.

 

He once said to his son.

The Shang Dynasty in China had two famous people with high moral standards. After the collapse of the Shang Dynasty, they went on hunger strike and died. I think the behavior of these two people is too stupid.

 

There is a famous thinker in China whose name is Lao Tzu.

He served as the director of the National Library of the Zhou Dynasty, but he kept a very low-key attitude, so he did not encounter disaster in his life. I think he's a really smart guy.

 

My life pursuit is very simple. As long as I can eat enough every day and then have time to take a leisurely walk, I'll be content.

 

My biggest expense is to buy some good food from the farmers.

I am in a complicated political circle, but my mentality is like a hermit.

 

I do not deliberately highlight my talents, I face my life with a relaxed attitude.

I don't cater to others in particular, and I don't overly insist on my own position to bring myself into harm's way.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who thinks life is a game, so the person lives life with a relaxed attitude.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

What is your philosophy of life? What attitude do you use to face your own life?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                                    此圖片出處為百度百科



玩世不恭(He thinks life is a game and he lives it with ease.)

 

 

中國的漢王朝時代,有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(東方朔)

他是一個很機智很幽默的人。

 

有些大臣認為他太輕浮,所以不喜歡他,但他仍然堅持自已的人生態度。

 

他曾經對他的兒子說。

中國的商王朝有兩個著名的高道德標準的人,他們在商王朝滅亡之後,他們便絕食而死,這兩個人的行為我認為太過愚蠢了。

 

中國的有一個的著名思想家,他的名字是老子。

他在周王朝的國家圖書館擔任館長,但是他保持一種很低調的態度,所以他的一生都沒有遭遇禍患。我認為他是一個真正聰明的人。

 

我的人生追求很簡單。我只要每天可以吃得飽,然後有時間可以悠閒地散步,我就知足了。

 

我最大的花費就是跟農夫們買一些好的食物。

我在複雜的政治圈中,但我的心態如同一個隱士。

 

我不刻意凸顯自已的才能,我用輕鬆的態度面對我的人生。

我不特別的迎合他人,也不會過分堅持自已的立場使自已遭遇禍害。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人認為人生是一場遊戲,所以這個人以輕鬆的態度過生活。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的人生哲學為何呢?你用何種態度面對自已的人生?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為漢書-65-東方朔傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_3817.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...