5/01/2022

We chatted all night in the same bed until we fell asleep(夜語對床)

 

We chatted all night in the same bed until we fell asleep(夜語對床)

 

There was a famous writer in the Song Dynasty, and his name was (Suche).

His older brother's name is (Su Shi), one of the most famous poets in Chinese history.

 

He has a very good relationship with his brother.

 

He was separated from his brother for seven years, and when they got together again, he wrote two poems to record his mood.

The prefaces to these two poems are as follows.

 

I lived with my brother until I was 23, we read together, and we didn't have a day apart.

 

When we grew up, we all entered the central government and each held fairly important positions.

 

A few years ago, we got a new personnel order, I said to my brother.

I once read a poem that had a few lines in it.

I don't know that on the rainy night that day, we could still sit on the same bed and chat happily until we fell asleep like today.

 

I said to my brother.

When we reach the age where we can retire, both of us apply for early retirement, and then go back to our hometown and enjoy a simple and comfortable life. Do you think my proposal is good?

 

My brother said happily.

This is a good idea.

 

After that, my brother was deployed to several different locations.

My position has also changed several times, and the two of us have not seen each other in seven years.

 

This year, after seven years of separation, we finally had the chance to meet again for a short time. We went on vacation together and spent more than 100 days together.

 

I wrote two poems to record how I feel right now.

 

This idiom means to describe a person's joy after being reunited with relatives or friends after a long absence.

 

Dear friends, what are your feelings or thoughts after listening to this story?

Have you ever used words to describe your inner feelings? Have you ever had the experience of chatting with a good friend all night?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                                           此圖片來自百度百科



夜語對床(We chatted all night in the same bed until we fell asleep)

 

(我們在同一張床上聊了一夜直到睡著)

 

宋朝有一個著名的文學家,他的名字是(蘇轍)

他的哥哥的名字是(蘇軾),是中國歷史上最著名的詩人之一。

 

他與他的哥哥的感情非常的好。

 

他曾經與他的哥哥分別七年,當他們再次相聚後,他寫了兩首詩紀錄他的心情。

這兩首詩的序言如下。

 

23歲之前一直跟著我的哥哥住在一起,我們一起讀書,我們沒有一天分開。

 

我們長大後,我們都進入中央政府,各自擔任相當重要的職位。

 

幾年前,我們接到新的人事命令,我對我的哥哥說。

我曾經讀過一首詩,這首詩中有幾句話。

我不知道那一天的雨夜裡,我們還能夠像今天一樣,我們一起坐在同一張床上開心的聊天聊到睡著。

 

我對我的哥哥說。

等我們到了可以退休的年紀,我們兩個人就都申請早點退休,然後一起回到故鄉,享受單純自在的生活。你覺得我的提議好嗎。

 

我的哥哥很開心的說。

這是個好主意。

 

那一之後,我的哥哥便被調派到好幾個不同的地方。

我的職位也變動了好幾次,我們兩個人已經七年沒有見面了。

 

今年,我們在分別七年之後,終於有機會再次短暫的相逢,我們一起度假,一起過了一百多天。

 

我寫了兩首詩,記錄下我現在的感受。

 

這句成語的意思是形容一個人與親人或朋友久別重逢後的喜悅。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否曾經用文字描繪自己內心的感受呢?你曾經有過跟好朋友聊天一整晚的經驗嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為宋-蘇轍-逍遙堂會宿二首-

https://baike.baidu.hk/item/%E9%80%8D%E9%81%99%E5%A0%82%E6%9C%83%E5%AE%BF%E4%BA%8C%E9%A6%96/12659528

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...