6/27/2022

Kong Rong(孔融/文舉)

 

Kong Rong(孔融)

Kong Rong(孔融)(153 AD - 208 AD)

 

His surname is (Kong), his parents gave him the name (Rong), and his friends called him (Wenju) when he grew up. He was born in Shandong Province, China.

 

Hole meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

Means to melt.

The meaning of the article, the meaning of the word. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

The meaning of lifting an item with the hand. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

The meaning of lifting an item with the hand. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

 

He was a famous minister in the Eastern Han Dynasty.

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

His brother had a good friend who was very moral and learned.

The name of this good friend is (Zhang Jian).

 

(Zhang Jian) ​​was framed for rebellion, so the king ordered him to be arrested. He fled the capital in a hurry.

 

Late one night, someone knocked on the door of Kong Rong's house.

 

Kong Rong and his mother got up, and after they opened the door, they saw (Zhang Jian) ​​standing at the door.

 

Zhang Jian asked.

Excuse me for disturbing you so late, is your brother there?

 

He answered.

My brother happened to be away for a few days.

 

(Zhang Jian) ​​said.

Then I'll come back in a few days.

After saying this, (Zhang Jian) ​​turned to leave.

 

He stretched out his hand to hold Zhang Jian

He says.

I know you are running away from capture.

My brother is away, and now I'm the oldest man in the family so I can call the shots.

You can hide in my house, I am willing to take full responsibility.

 

(Zhang Jian) ​​said.

You are still young and you do not know the seriousness of this matter.

If the king finds out about me hiding in your house, you will be severely punished.

 

He says.

I am well aware of the consequences of doing this.

Our whole family admires you as a man of integrity and knowledge.

Come in quickly, it's so late, you're hiding in my house, we won't leak this secret.

 

(Zhang Jian) ​​He hid in his house for a few days.

 

A few days later, they got news that a large number of officers and soldiers would come to his house to search.

Zhang Jian left.

 

A few weeks later, the king knew about it and ordered Kong Rong to be arrested.

 

A large number of soldiers came to his house.

When the soldiers were about to arrest him, his brother stood in front of him with his arms outstretched.

His brother said to the soldiers.

The person you should arrest is me. I happened to be away from home during those few days, so my younger brother would harbour criminals instead of me. If I was at home during those days, then it would be me who harboured criminals.

 

After his brother said this, the soldiers had no time to react, and the mother of the two of them spoke.

 

their mother said.

You should arrest me, I am the eldest in my family, and I am responsible for any wrongs committed by anyone in my family.

It's me who you should arrest.

 

He saw the actions of his brother and mother, and he shouted at the soldiers anxiously.

Arrest me quickly, harboring criminals is my personal decision. Nothing to do with the two of them.

 

All three of them volunteered to be arrested, even though all three of them knew they would face the most severe punishment if arrested.

 

The soldiers had no choice but to ask the king.

 

said the king.

Arrest his brother.

His brother was executed a few weeks later.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

If you were him, would you take in (Zhang Jian)? How do you evaluate the behavior of his brother and his mother?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 

 



                                                          此圖片來自百度百科


孔融(Kong Rong )(西元153-西元208)

 

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(文舉),他出生地位於在中國的山東省。

 

洞的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

融化的意思。

文章的意思,字的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

用手舉起物品的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

 

他是東漢王朝一個著名的大臣。

歷史書上記載了一個關於他的故事。

 

他的哥哥有一個道德水平很高又很有學問的好朋友。

這個好朋友的名字叫做(張儉)

 

(張儉)被誣陷要叛亂,所以國王下令要逮捕他。他倉皇逃離首都。

 

有一天的深夜,孔融家有人在敲門。

 

孔融與他的母親起來,他們打開大門後看見(張儉)站在門口。

 

張儉問。

不好意思,那麼晚打擾,請問你的哥哥在嗎?

 

他回答。

我的哥哥正好外出幾天。

 

(張儉)說。

那我過幾天再來。

說完這句話,(張儉)就轉身要離開。

 

他伸手拉住張儉

他說。

我知道你正在逃避追捕。

我的哥哥不在,現在家裡我是年紀最大的男子所以我可以做主。

你可以躲在我家,我願意負全部的責任。

 

(張儉)說。

你還年輕,你不清楚這件事情的嚴重性。

我躲在你家這件事如果被國王發現,你們會受到嚴厲的懲罰。

 

他說。

我清楚知道做這件事情的後果。

我們全家都很欽佩你是一個正直又有學問的人。

你快進來,那麼晚了,你就躲在我家,我們不會洩漏這個秘密。

 

(張儉)就在他家躲了幾天。

 

幾天後他們得到消息,大批的官兵要來他家搜索。

張儉就離開了。

 

幾週後,國王知道這件事因此下令逮捕孔融。

 

大批的士兵到了他家。

士兵們要逮捕他時˙他的哥哥這時候伸開雙手站在他的前面。

他的哥哥對士兵們說。

你們應該逮捕的人是我,我那幾天剛好不在家,所以我的弟弟才會代替我窩藏罪犯,如果那幾天我在家了,那麼窩藏罪犯的人就會是我。

 

他的哥哥說完這句話,士兵們來來不及反應,他們兩人的母親說話了。

 

他們兩個人的母親說。

你們應該逮捕我,我是家中年紀最大的人,我家中任何一個人所犯的過錯我都有責任承擔。

你們應該逮捕的人是我。

 

他看見自己的哥哥與母親的行動,他很焦急的對著士兵們大喊。

你們快逮捕我,窩藏罪犯是我個人的決定。與他們兩個人無關。

 

他們三個人都主動要求被逮捕,縱使他們三人都知道被逮捕後會面臨最嚴重的懲罰。

 

士兵們沒有辦法決定,他們只好請示國王。

 

國王說。

逮捕他的哥哥。

他的哥哥幾週後被處以死刑。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是他,你會收留(張儉)?你如何評價他的哥哥與他的母親的行為呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為後漢書-70-鄭孔荀列傳

https://ctext.org/hou-han-shu/zheng-kong-xun-lie-zhuan/zh


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...