6/02/2022

The man is in danger, I must save him quickly. (救火拯溺)

 

The man is in danger, I must save him quickly. (救火拯溺)

 

In the Eastern Han Dynasty of China, there was a famous philosopher. His name is (Wang Chong).

He has written a book, which has a paragraph as follows.

 

Some people criticized the book I wrote.

They said.

If a person speaks well in words, people will like to hear him speak.

If a person writes beautiful words, people will like to read his writings.

 

People love to hear clever talk, and people love to read well-written articles.

 

In your book, you use many metaphors to express many problems, you criticize and point out the shortcomings of the public.

 

Your words are too sharp, and the book you wrote makes us uncomfortable to read.

 

he answered.

We plant a tree, and the most important thing is to reap the fruit of that tree.

The tree also produces beautiful flowers, but the flowers are not as important as the fruit.

 

We want to improve our moral level, the most important thing is to put it into action.

We can also use words to explain what we want to achieve, but words are not as important as actions.

 

I write these articles to express my personal views, I do not write these articles to please the public.

 

I am responsible for my own heart, and I have expected that I will be condemned and vilified by the public.

 

If you see a person falling into a swift river, if you see a person in a burning house, the most important thing for you to do now is to do your best to save the person, not to pay attention to your own image.

This is how I feel.

 

I think it is more important to dialect what is right and wrong than those beautiful words.

 

This idiom means that the man is in danger and I must save him quickly.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you like to read? Are the books you like to read that shock you or those that reinforce your point of view?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                                              圖片出處為維基百科



救火拯溺(The man is in danger, I must save him quickly.)

 

中國的東漢王朝,有一個著名的哲學家。他的名字叫做(王充)

他寫過一本書,其中有一段如下。

 

有些人批評我寫的這本書。

他們說。

一個人如果說的話語詞句巧妙,人們就會喜歡聽他說話。

一個人如果寫的文章詞句優美,人們就會喜歡看他的著作。

 

人們都喜歡聽那些巧妙的議論,人們都喜歡看那些詞藻精美的文章。

 

你的這本書中,你用很多比喻來表達出許多問題,你批評並且指出大眾的缺點。

 

你用的文字太過尖銳,你寫的這本書讓我們讀起來很不舒服。

 

他回答。

我們種了一棵樹,最重要的是收穫這棵樹的果實。

這棵樹也會長出美麗的花朵,但花朵比不上果實重要。

 

我們要提高自已的道德水平,最重要的是去付諸行動。

我們也可以用言語去說明我們想達成的目標,但是言語比不上行為重要。

 

我寫這些文章是為了表達我個人的觀點,我寫這些文章不是為了討大眾的歡心。

 

我對自己的內心負責,我已經預料到我會受到大眾的譴責與詆毀。

 

如果你看見有一個人落入一條湍急的河流中、如果你看見有一個人在一間著火的房屋中,你現在最重要的事情就是盡你最大的力量去挽救這個人,而不是注意自己的形象。

這就是我的感受。

 

我認為辯證出一件事情的是非對錯比那些優美的詞句更重要。

 

這句成語的意思是那個人正陷入危險,我必須趕快救他。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你喜歡閱讀嗎?你喜歡閱讀的書是會讓你產生思想衝擊的書還是那些會讓你不斷強化自已觀點的書?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為東漢-王充-衡論-30-自紀篇

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_6159.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...