6/10/2022

Very rare(不可多得)

 Very rare(不可多得)

 

The Eastern Han Dynasty in China had a famous minister named (Kong Rong).

 

He has a good friend who is 20 years younger than him, and he admires this young man.

He thinks this young man is a genius, and he thinks this young man will become an important pillar in the future of the country.

 

He wrote a letter of recommendation to the king for the young man.

 

The gist of the second half of this letter of recommendation is as follows.

 

His talent, I think, is no less than that of all the outstanding ministers in the history of our Han Dynasty.

Talents like him are very rare, we are not easy to find, and even if we find it, it is difficult to obtain.

 

I am writing this letter of recommendation for him because I discovered his talent.

I love our kingdom very much and I think he will be of great help to our kingdom, so I recommend it to you.

 

You are a very cautious person, and you have a very rigorous assessment method to help you make choices.

I implore you to give him a chance to interview him directly.

I believe you will agree with me after your interview with him, and you will agree that he is a rare talent.

 

If you hire him to be an official of the Han Dynasty, I believe you will be greatly helped.

When you have his help, the strength of the Han Dynasty will become stronger, and other kingdoms near us will respect us even more because of our national strength.

 

This idiom means very rare.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

How do you think a good leader finds talented people? Do you think a person is more likely to succeed if he is smart?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




               圖片出處為維基百科



不可多得(Very rare)

 

中國的東漢王朝有一個著名的大臣,他的名字叫做(孔融)

 

他有一個好朋友,這個好朋友年紀比他輕20幾歲,他很欣賞這個年輕人。

他認為這個年輕人是一個天才,他認為這個年輕人會成為國家未來重要的棟樑。

 

他為這個年輕人寫了一封推薦信給國王。

 

這封推薦信的下半段的大意如下。

 

他的才能,我認為與我們漢王朝歷史上的所有的優秀的大臣相比毫不遜色。

像他這種人才非常稀少,我們不容易發現,就算發現了也難以獲得。

 

我會為他寫這封推薦信,是因為我發現了他的才能。

我很熱愛我們王國,我認為他會對我們王國有極大的幫助,所以我推薦給你。

 

你是一個很謹慎的人,你有一套很嚴謹的考核方式幫助你做出選擇。

我懇求你給他一個機會,讓他直接與他面談。

我相信你與他面談後一定會認同我的看法,你也會認同他是一個稀有的人才。

 

如果你聘任他成為漢王朝的官員,我相信你會因此得到非常大的幫助。

當你有了他的幫助後,漢王朝的實力會更加壯大,鄰近我們的其他王國也會因為我們的國力變得強大而更加的敬仰我們。

 

這句成語的意思是非常稀有。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你認為一個好的領導者要如何去發現有才能的人呢?你認為一個人如果很聰明,那這個人就比較容易成功嗎?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為孔融- 荐禰衡表https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E8%96%A6%E7%A6%B0%E8%A1%A1%E8%A1%A8

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...