7/18/2022

I'm still the same me(依然故我)

I'm still the same me(依然故我)

 

The Song Dynasty in China is divided into two periods by historians.

The first stage was the Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127 AD).

The second stage was the Southern Song Dynasty (AD-1127 to AD 1279).

 

In 1129 AD, the Southern Song Dynasty moved the capital to the city (Lin'an), which is the current Hangzhou City of Zhejiang Province.

 

After the fall of the Southern Song Dynasty, a scholar named (Wu Zimu) wrote a book.

This book records many customs in Lin'an City before the fall of the Southern Song Dynasty, and also depicts the urban landscape at that time and the daily life of people of various identities living in the city.

 

The preface to this book is as follows.

 

There is a famous story in Chinese history. One day, a young man took a nap. Next to the place where he took a nap, a man was steaming a pot of yellow beams. .

While he was sleeping, he had a dream in which he experienced wealth and poverty, power and love. And when the young man woke up from the dream, he found that he was still his original self.

The pot of yellow beams next to him was still undercooked.

 

I live in times that have undergone drastic changes, and my life is very different now than it used to be. ,

 

I recalled the mansions and wealthy families in the capital, and I recalled the lives of people from all walks of life in the capital. Most of these people should have left the city.

Even if a few people still stay in the city, their way of life must be different from before

 

I recalled these past events, and I felt that these past events I experienced were like a dream.

I felt like the young man in the historical story who took a nap.

 

So I used this story as the title of my book.

 

I wrote this book based on my recollection, if you find any mistakes in this book please let me know. I will correct those mistakes.

 

This idiom means that I am the same as I was before, and I have not changed.

This idiom means that I am still the same me.

 

Dear friends, what are your feelings or thoughts after listening to this story?

When you look back on the past, which city do you miss the most? Is there a big difference between the urban landscape you live in and when you were a child?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                               此圖片來自百度百科




依然故我(I'm still the same me)

 

中國的宋王朝被歷史學家分為兩個時期。

第一個階段是北宋王朝(西元960-西元1127)

第二個階段是南宋王朝(西元-1127年到西元1279)

 

西元1129年,南宋王朝把首都遷到(臨安)這座城市,這座城市就是目前的浙江省的杭州市。

 

南宋王朝滅亡之後,有一個名字叫做(吳自牧)的學者寫了一本書。

這本書中紀錄了南宋王朝滅亡前,臨安城中的許多風俗、也描繪了當時的城市景觀與居住在這座城市中的各種身分地位的人們的日常生活。

 

這一本書的序言如下。

 

中國歷史上有一個著名的故事,有一天有一個年輕人睡了一場午覺,他睡午覺的地方旁邊有一個人正在蒸一鍋黃梁。。

他在睡覺時做了一個夢,在夢中他經歷了富有與貧窮,權力與愛情。而當這個年輕人夢醒之後,他發現自已還是原來的自已。

他旁邊的那一鍋黃梁都還未煮熟。

 

我身處的時代經歷劇烈的改變,我現在的生活與以前大不相同。,

 

我回憶起首都中那些豪宅與富戶,我回憶起首都中那些各行各業的民眾們的生活,這些人應該大多數已經離開那座城市了吧。

就算有少數人還留在座城市中,但他們的生活方式也一定與以前都不一樣了

 

我回憶起這些往事,我覺我經歷過的這些往事就如同一場夢。

我感覺我就如同歷史故事中那一個睡了一場午覺的年輕人一樣。

 

所以我用這個故事當作我這本書的書名。

 

這本書是我憑藉著我的回憶寫的,如果你發現這本書中有那些地方有錯誤請告訴我。我會改正那些錯誤。

 

這句成語的意思是我於從前的我一樣,我並沒有變。

這句成語的意思是我還是一樣的我。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

當你回憶起過去,你最懷念那座城市呢?你所居住的城市景觀,與你小的時候相比是否差距很大呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處宋-吳自牧-夢梁錄-

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=186304

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...