7/31/2022

My oath is forever like the mountains and the sea(海誓山盟)

My oath is forever like the mountains and the sea(海誓山盟)

 

Sima Qian is China's foremost historian. His history book is one of the most classic books in China.

The name of this book is (Historical Records).

 

The book had a profound impact on China, and he wrote each person's biography centered on the characters.

Historians of later generations have almost all adopted his style to record famous figures of various dynasties.

 

In this book, he mentions one thing and gives his opinion on it.

 

The name of the founding king of the Han Dynasty was (Liu Bang). After he founded the Han Dynasty, he told all the ministers at a meeting.

 

It is very difficult to create a kingdom.

You follow me and continue to help me.

Together we founded the Han Dynasty under difficult circumstances.

Each of you has worked extremely hard for the establishment of the Han Dynasty.

I will give you corresponding rewards based on your efforts.

 

I promise that I will always remember your contributions. Even if one day, the Yellow River will be cut off and the mountain will be flattened, but my commitment to you will never change.

 

The land I gave you will never be taken back, I will always take care of you, and I will command my descendants to take care of your descendants forever.

 

When I write these stories, more than a hundred years have passed since that meeting.

Among the families of these ministers, only five still retain the title of Marquis.

The descendants of the rest of the families lost their original glory by breaking the law.

 

History is a mirror, and we see these historical stories to remind ourselves not to make the same mistakes.

I write these stories in the hope that people in the future can learn some lessons from them.

 

The meaning of this idiom describes an oath that will never change like the mountains and the sea).

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Which historical figure is your favorite? Have you read biographies of those people?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                       此圖片出處為百度百科



海誓山盟(My oath is forever like the mountains and the sea)

 

司馬遷是中國最傑出的歷史學家。他寫的歷史書是中國最經典的書之一。

這本書的名字叫(史記)

 

這本書對中國產生了深遠影響,他以人物為中心寫下每個人的傳記。

後代的歷史學家幾乎都採用他這種文體來記錄各個朝代的著名人物。

 

在這本書中,他提到一件事情,並針對這件事情提出他的看法。

 

漢王朝的開國君王名字叫做(劉邦)。在他創立漢王朝後,在一次的會議上,他對所有的大臣說。

 

創立一個王國是非常困難的一件事。

你們跟隨著我並且持續的幫助我。

我們一起在艱困的情況下創立了漢王朝。

你們每個人都對漢王朝的建立付出極大的辛勞。

我會根據你們的付出給你們相對應的獎勵。

 

我承諾我會永遠記得你們的付出,即使有一天,黃河這條河水都斷絕了,泰山這座山都變平坦了,但我對你們的承諾永遠不變。

 

我給你們的土地永遠不會收回,我會永遠照顧你們,我會命令我的後代永遠照顧你們的子孫。

 

我寫下這些故事時,距離當時那場會議時間已經經過了一百多年。

這些大臣的家族中,只有五個家族還保有侯爵的爵位。

其餘的家族的後代子孫都因犯法而失去原本的榮耀。

 

歷史是一面鏡子,我們看見這些歷史故事是為了提醒自已不要犯一樣的錯誤。

我寫下這些故事,希望以後的人可以從這些故事中獲得一些教訓。

 

這句成語的意思形容一句誓言就如同高山與大海般永遠不變)

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你最喜歡哪一個歷史人物呢?你是否有閱讀過那些人物傳記呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為史記-18-高祖功臣侯者年表

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_105.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...