8/21/2022

A gust of wind blew through the grass, so the grass swayed gently(風吹草動)

A gust of wind blew through the grass, so the grass swayed gently(風吹草動)

 

In the Spring and Autumn Period of China, there was a famous general in the Kingdom of Wu, whose name was Wu Zixu.

In a popular historical storybook of the Tang Dynasty, the story of his life was recorded.

 

His father and his brother were killed by the king of Chu Kingdom.

After the king killed his father and brother, he ordered to hunt him down, so he began to flee.

 

In the process of escaping, he looked at the sky and said sadly.

 

How long will it take me to reach the Kingdom of Wu, I feel very hesitant.

I think of my dead father and brother, and I feel so alone.

 

I hid during the day and didn't move because I was afraid of being discovered by my pursuers.

I can only sneak forward in the dark night.

 

I don't know I've been on the run for days, I'm dirty, hungry, and thirsty.

I pray that I can reach Wu Kingdom safely and meet the king of Wu Kingdom.

I hope I will have the opportunity in my life to avenge my family.

 

On the mountain road on which he escaped, there were many terrifying insects and beasts along the way.

Baboons roamed the forest, and weasels sprang from time to time.

He took his sword and walked slowly forward step by step.

 

Those who came after him formed teams to search day and night, so he was very careful.

 

The grass on the mountain is sometimes swayed gently by the wind. Then he would immediately stop and stop breathing.

 

He would wait a few minutes, and then continue to move forward slowly when he is sure that there is no ambush around him.

 

This idiom is used to describe slight movements and changes.

 

Dear friends, what are your feelings or thoughts after listening to this story?

When was the loneliest moment in your life? How do you feel about loneliness in your life?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                        圖片出處為百度百科百科



風吹草動(A gust of wind blew through the grass, so the grass swayed gently)

 

中國的春秋時代,吳王國有一個著名的將軍,他的名字叫做(伍子胥)

在唐王朝的一本通俗歷史故事書中,記錄了他一生的故事。

 

他的父親與他的哥哥被楚王國的國王殺了。

國王殺了他的父親與哥哥後,下令追捕他,所以他開始逃亡。

 

在逃亡的過程中,他望著天空悲哀的說。

 

我到底還要走多久才可以到達吳王國,我感到非常的徬徨。

我想起我死去的父親與哥哥,我感到非常的孤單。

 

我白天躲藏著不敢動,因為我害怕被追捕我的人發現。

我只能在昏暗的晚間偷偷摸摸的前進。

 

我不知道我已經逃亡幾天了,我整個人又髒又餓又渴。

我祈求我能夠平安的到達吳王國,而且可以與吳王國的國王碰面。

我希望這一生會有機會可以為我的家人報仇。

 

在他逃亡的這條山路上,沿途有著許多可怕的昆蟲與野獸。

狒狒在森林中穿梭,還不時會竄出黃鼠狼。

他拿著他的劍,一步一步地慢慢向前行走。

 

那些追捕他的人組成了許多小隊日夜進行搜查,因此他非常的小心。

 

山上的草有時候會被風吹得輕輕晃動。那時候他就會立刻停下腳步並且停止呼吸。

 

他會等待幾分鐘,等他確定周圍沒有埋伏他才會繼續慢慢的向前進。

 

這句成語的被用來比喻輕微的動靜與變化。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你這輩子感到最孤獨時刻是幾歲呢?你如何看待人生中的孤獨呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為敦煌變文集新書-1-伍子胥變文

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/wiki/%E4%BC%8D%E5%AD%90%E8%83%A5%E5%8F%98%E6%96%87


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...