8/08/2022

Cui Hu(崔護/殷功)

 

Cui Hu(崔護) (772 AD - 846 AD)

 

His surname is (Cui), his parents gave him the name (Hu), and his friends called him (Yin Gong) when he grew up. He was born in Hebei Province, China.

 

Tall means. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

Means to protect. meaning to help.

Olid meaning. diligent meaning. It is also one of the Chinese surnames.

Solid meaning. diligent meaning.

 

He was a famous official of the Tang Dynasty, and he was also a poet.

His love story with his wife is very romantic and touching.

 

He went to the capital for the first time to take the imperial examinations but did not pass, so he was very upset.

A few days after the list was announced, it happened to be the Qingming Festival. He went out to the outskirts in the south of the capital by himself.

 

Near noon, he felt thirsty.

He saw a house in the distance. He walked over and knocked on the door.

 

A pretty girl about his age came out to answer the door.

After the girl listened to his request, she poured a large glass of water for him to drink.

 

He said to the girl as he drank water.

Thank you very much. We seem to be about the same age. How old are you? Have you lived here since you were a child?

The girl blushed with nervousness, and the girl did not answer his question.

 

After drinking the water, he saw that the girl didn't speak. He felt a little embarrassed, so he said to the girl.

Thank you, I am leaving.

 

After he left the house, he walked dozens of steps, and he felt that someone was watching him all the time.

He turned his head to see the girl still standing in the doorway, and their eyes met.

The girl was startled when she saw him suddenly turn around, and the girl quickly walked back into the house.

 

Time flies, and a year has passed.

In this year, he prepared very seriously in order to pass the imperial examinations. Although he would think of this girl from time to time, he suppressed the emotions that he wanted to see him, and he focused his energy on reading.

 

The next year's Qingming Festival, he remembered this beautiful encounter last year. He followed the route of last year, and he came to this house again.

 

But this time he saw a lock on the wooden door, and he knocked on the door, but there was no one.

He was melancholy, and he wrote a poem on the door. Then he left the room.

 

A few days later, he happened to come to this neighborhood again.

He said to himself. I should go to that house again, maybe someone will be home today.

 

When he returned to the house again, he heard the sound of weeping coming from inside.

A few minutes after he knocked on the door, a middle-aged man came out to answer the door.

 

The middle-aged man's eyes were red and there were tears on his face, the middle-aged man asked him.

Who are you? What are you doing here? Who are you looking for?

 

He stammered his answer nervously.

My name is (Cui Hu). Last year's Qingming Festival, I went out to this neighborhood for an outing.

I was very thirsty that day, and a young girl in this house gave me a big glass of water.

I want to see this girl again, that's what I'm here for.

I came here once a few days ago, and I wrote a poem on your door a few days ago.

 

The middle-aged man said to him.

It turns out that you were the one who killed my daughter.

 

He looked at the middle-aged man in surprise and confusion.

 

Said the middle-aged man.

My daughter lives here with me. She is a very kind and well-behaved girl.

But after the Qingming Festival last year, I often saw her look very sad, and she was often lost in thought.

I asked her what happened and she didn't tell me.

So I am also troubled.

 

A few days ago, on Qingming Festival, I went shopping with her.

When we got home, the two of us saw a poem written on the door.

 

As soon as she saw the poem she cried anxiously.

I asked her what happened and she told me why she had been unhappy all year.

 

She answered.

Last year's Qingming Festival, a young man with a good temperament came to our house and knocked on the door. He said that he was very thirsty, and he asked me to give him a glass of water.

The young man was still chatting with me, but I felt shy so I didn't answer his question.

 

After that young man left our house, I thought of him almost every day.

I regret not answering his question that day.

I don't know his name or his contact information.

 

I didn't expect him to come to our house again this year's Qingming Festival, and this time we missed it again.

I don't think he'll ever come back here again, and I'll spend my whole life in regret and despair.

 

Since that day, she has stopped eating, and she has stayed in her room every day.

When I went knocking on the door this morning, I found her in bed, she was dead.

 

I love my daughter very much and I always look forward to seeing her get married, have children and live a happy life.

I didn't expect her to die so young.

 

(Cui Hu) After hearing these words, he was very shocked.

 

He said to the middle-aged man.

I didn't know that your daughter also wanted to see me again. After I saw your daughter a year ago, I think of her almost every day.

But this year I have concentrated on preparing for the imperial examinations, so I don't even have time to come. If I had known this would happen, I would have been at your door a few days ago waiting for you to come back.

 

I would like to implore you to grant me a request.

I want to see her one last time, okay? I want to go inside and mourn her.

Seeing his sincere attitude, the middle-aged man agreed to his request.

 

The middle-aged man led him into the house and into the girl's room.

The girl lay motionless on the bed.

 

He was standing by the girl's bed.

He saw the girl's face, he thought that he would never have a chance to talk to this girl again, he thought that the two of them liked each other but had no chance to marry. His tears kept falling.

 

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and he was holding the girl's body.

He choked and said, I'm here, I'm here, I'm sorry, I'm too late.

 

The middle-aged man kept wiping away tears.

 

He kept crying, and after about ten minutes, suddenly, the girl in his arms turned her head slowly. Then the girl's eyes opened.

 

It turned out that the girl fainted just because her body was too weak, but his father mistakenly thought she was dead.

 

He looked at the girl, he was so surprised, he didn't know if it was a miracle or the resurrection of the dead.

The girl looked at her, and the girl's expression was even more surprised.

This girl didn't expect that when she opened her eyes, she would see the boy she missed day and night holding her.

 

A few months later, the two of them were married.


Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Do you believe in love at first sight? How did you and your lover meet in the first place?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                     圖片出處為百度百科




崔護(Cui Hu)(西元772- 西元846)

 

他的姓是(),他的父母給他取的名字是(),長大後朋友稱呼他的名字是(殷功),他出生地位於在中國的河北省。

 

高大的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

保護的意思。救助的意思。

殷實的意思。殷勤的意思。也是中國人的姓氏之一。

功勞的意思。成就的意思。

 

他是唐王朝一位著名的官員,他也是一位詩人。

他與他的妻子的愛情故事非常的浪漫動人。

 

他第一次到首都參加科舉考試但是沒有考上,因此他的心情很煩悶。

榜單公布幾天後,恰巧是清明節。他就一個人到首都的南邊的郊外踏青。

 

接近中午時,他感覺到口渴。

他看見有遠處一間房屋。他就走過去敲門。

 

有一位年齡與他相近的長相很漂亮的女孩子出來應門。

這個女孩子聽完他的請求後,就倒了一大杯水給他喝。

 

他喝水時對這個女孩子說。

非常謝謝妳,我們兩個年齡好像差不多,你幾歲了呢?妳從小住在這邊嗎?

這個女孩子緊張得滿臉通紅,這個女孩子沒有回答他的問題。

 

喝完水後,他看見這個女孩子不說話,他覺得有點尷尬,他就對這個女孩子說。

謝謝妳,我要離開了。

 

他離開這間房屋後,他走了好幾十步,他覺得一直有人在背後看著他。

他轉頭後看見這個女孩子仍然站在門口,他們的眼神交會。

這個女孩子看見他突然回頭她嚇了一大跳、這個女孩子很快的走回屋裡。

 

時間過得很快,一年過去了。

在這一年中他為了可以通過科舉考試所以他非常認真的準備,他心中雖然不時的會想到這個女孩子,但是他壓抑住自己想見他的情緒,他把精力都放在讀書上。

 

第二年的清明節,他想起去年的這段美麗的邂逅。他就沿著去年的路線,他又到了這一間房子前。

 

但這一次他看見木門上面鎖上一個鎖,他敲敲門,但沒有人。

他很惆悵,他在門上寫了一首詩。然後他就離開了這間房。

 

幾天後,他恰巧有事又來到這附近。

他對自己說。我應該再去一次那間房屋,說不定今天會有人在家。

 

他再次回到了這間房屋前,他聽見裡面傳來哭泣的聲音。

他敲了門後幾分鐘,有一個中年男子出來應門。

 

這個中年男子的眼睛紅紅的,臉上還有淚痕,這個中年男子問他。

你是誰?你來這邊幹嘛?你找誰?

 

他緊張得結結巴巴的回答。

我的名字叫做(崔護)。去年的清明節我到這附近踏青。

那一天我很口渴,這間房屋中有一位年輕的女孩子給我一大杯水。

我想要再見到這個女孩子,這就是我來的目的。

我幾天前有來過一次,幾天前我曾在你家門上寫了一首詩。

 

這個中年男子對他說。

原來把我女兒害死的人就是你阿。

 

他很驚訝又疑惑的看著這個中年男子。

 

這個中年男子說。

我的女兒與我住在這個地方。她是一個很善良乖巧的女孩子。

但是去年清明節之後,我就常常看見她的表情很憂愁,她常陷入沉思。

我問她發生甚麼事,她都不告訴我。

因此我也很煩惱。

 

幾天前的清明節那一天,我跟她一起出門購物。

回家後我們兩個人看見門上寫了一首詩。

 

她一看見這首詩她就焦急地哭了出來。

我問她到底發生了什麼事,她才告訴我為何這一年來她都很不快樂。

 

她回答。

去年的清明節,有一個氣質很好的年輕人來我們家敲門,他說他很口渴,他請我給他一杯水。

那個年輕人還跟我聊天,可是我覺得害羞所以我沒有回答他的問題。

 

那個年輕人離開我們家之後,我幾乎每天都想起他。

我很後悔那一天沒有回答他的問題。

我不知道他的姓名,也沒有他的聯絡方式,。

 

我沒想到今年的清明節他又來我們家,而這次我們竟然又錯過了。

我想他再也不會回到這裡了,我這一生都要在後悔與絕望中度過了。

 

從那一天開始她就開始不吃飯,她每天都待在房間裡。

我今天早上去敲門時,發現她躺在床上,她已經死了。

 

我很愛我的女兒,我常期盼可以看到她結婚生子並且過著幸福的生活。

我沒想到她那麼年輕就死了。

 

(崔護)聽到這些話後,他非常震驚。

 

他對這個中年男子說。

我不知道原來你的女兒也想再見到我,我一年前看見你的女兒後我也幾乎每天都會想起她。

但是這一年來我專心準備參加科舉考試,所以我都沒有時間過來。我如果知道會發生這個結果,我幾天前會在你家門口在等到你們回來。

 

我想懇求你答應我一個請求。

我想要見她最後一面好嗎?我想進屋內去悼念她。

中年男子看見他的態度很誠懇就答應了他的請求。

 

中年男子帶著他走入屋內並且走進了那個女孩子的房間。

那個個女孩子躺在床上一動也不動。

 

他站在那個女孩子的床前。

他看見這個女孩子的臉,他想到他再也沒有機會跟這個女孩子說話,他想到他們兩個人彼此喜歡卻沒有機會結婚。他眼淚不停落下。

 

他坐在床邊,他抱著這個女孩子的屍體。

他哽咽地說,我來了,我來了,對不起,我來得太晚了。

 

中年男子在一旁也不停地抹著眼淚。

 

他不停的哭,過了大約十分鐘,突然,在他懷中的女孩子得頭竟然慢慢地轉動了一下。接著這個女孩子的眼睛竟然睜開了。

 

原來這個女孩子只是因為身體太虛弱所以暈倒,他的父親卻誤以為她已經死了。

 

他看著這個女孩子,他太驚訝了,他不知道這是神蹟發生還是死人復活。

這個女孩子看著她,這個女孩子的表情更驚訝。

這個女孩子沒想到當自己眼睛睜開時,竟然會看見自己日夜思念的那個男孩子正抱著自己。

 

幾個月之後,他們兩個人就結婚了。


親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你相信一見鍾情嗎?你與你的愛人當初是怎樣認識的呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為唐-孟棨-本事詩-情感-博陵崔護

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=345373

 

 

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...