8/02/2022

He lives in seclusion in the mountains after resigning from office(神武掛冠)

He lives in seclusion in the mountains after resigning from office(神武掛冠)

 

During the Northern and Southern Dynasties of China, there was a famous Chinese physician and Taoist priest whose name was (Tao Hongjing).

 

His story is recorded in the history books.

 

He was very smart when he was a child, and he already knew a lot of words by the age of four.

When he was ten years old, he read a book written by a famous Taoist priest in the Jin Dynasty, whose name was (Ge Hong).

 

(Ge Hong) wrote many of the many cases he heard in this book.

There are many people who become supernatural beings after training.

The book was so influential on him that decades later he became a famous Taoist priest.

 

When he was 25 years old, his father was killed by his concubine for emotional reasons.

This incident also had a great impact on him, causing him to be single for life.

 

He entered the central government at the age of 20 or so.

For most people, this is a stable and good job.

 

But he likes to read and doesn't like to communicate,

His personality affected his work, and he was excluded, so he never had a good chance of promotion.

 

When he was 36 years old.

He said to himself, I have been doing this job for more than ten years, and I am still so poor and humble.

 

Is this the life I want to live?

Is my life going to go on like this?

 

In 492, he took off his official uniform and put on the clothes of a commoner, and he tendered his resignation to the king.

 

He said to the king.

I want to live the life I want, so I'm leaving.

My determination is very firm. I will hang my official uniform at the southern gate of the city. I will use this to declare to everyone that I will retire and live in seclusion, and I will never hold any position in the central government again.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who lives in seclusion in the mountains after resigning from office.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Has anything happened in your family that affected your life? What kind of life do you want to live?

I hope this story will give you something new

 



                                                 此圖片出處為維基百科


神武掛冠(He lives in seclusion in the mountains after resigning from office)

 

中國的南北王朝時代,有一個著名的中醫師與道士,他的名字是(陶弘景)

 

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他小時候很聰明,他四歲就已經認得很多字。

他十歲的時候讀了一本書,這本書是晉王朝一個著名的道士所寫,這位道士的名字叫做(葛洪)

 

葛洪在這本書中寫下了很多他所聽見的許多案例。

有許多人經過修練後成為超自然存在。

這本書中對他的影響很大,導致幾十年後他成了一個著名的道士。

 

25歲那一年,他的父親因為感情因素被他的妾所殺。

這個事件對他的影響也很大,導致他單身一輩子。

 

20歲左右就進入了中央政府就職。

對大部分人來說,這是一個穩定的好工作。

 

但是他喜歡看書不喜歡交際,

他的個性影響到他的工作,他受到排擠,所以一直沒有獲得很好的升遷的機會。

 

在他36歲那一年。

他對自已說,我做這份工作已經十幾年了,我還是那麼的貧窮而且職位卑微。

 

難到這就是我想要過的生活嗎?

我的人生要這樣繼續下去嗎?

 

西元492年,他脫下他的官服穿上平民的衣服,他對國王提出辭呈。

 

他對國王說。

我要過我想要的生活,所以我要離職。

我的決心很堅定,我會把我的官服高掛在南邊的城門口,我藉此對所有人宣示我從此要退休隱居,我再也不會出任中央政府的任何職位。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人辭官之後隱居在山裡。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢?

你的家庭中有發生甚麼事情影響你的一生嗎?你想要過怎樣的人生呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫

 

出處為南史-76-隱逸傳下-陶弘景

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E5%8D%97%E5%8F%B2/%E5%8D%B776

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...