8/06/2022

The Huge Wind Raises Big Waves(白浪掀天)

 

The Huge Wind Raises Big Waves(白浪掀天)

 

During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a famous poet whose name was (Bai Juyi).

He left behind more than 3,000 poems, the most among all Tang Dynasty poets.

 

At the age of 35, he entered the central government as a mid-level official.

He was a man of integrity, and he often made many suggestions to the king.

He also offended some of the establishment.

 

He was transferred out of the capital at the age of 44, and has since been far from the political center of the time.

 

A poem he wrote reflects his mood at that time.

The gist of this poem is as follows.

 

There are many reeds growing by the river beside a bitter bamboo forest.

The boat I was on was docked on the river bank, and I had many feelings in my heart.

 

I saw rain falling on the moss-covered ground on the shore.

I felt a huge wind and saw big waves on the river.

 

If I could live to be 100 years old, I suddenly realized that my life was only about half way left.

I've been through so many things in my life, why do I feel like everything doesn't matter now?

My life has been floating around, when can I stop and rest for a while?

 

I feel like a feather, I don't know where I'll be taken next moment.

 

This idiom is used to describe strong winds and waves.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

How do you get through the most disappointing moments of your life? What do you think is the greatest meaning of life?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                                      圖片出處為百度百科


白浪掀天(The Huge Wind Raises Big Waves)

 

中國的唐王朝時代有一個著名的詩人,他的名字是(白居易)

他留下了3000多首詩,是所有唐代詩人中最多的一個人。

 

他在35歲的時候進入中央政府擔任一個中階官員。

他是一個正直的人,他經常向國王提出許多建議。

他也得罪了一些當權派。

 

他在44歲那年被調離開首都,從此遠離當時的政治中心。

 

他寫的一首詩中,反映出他當時的心情。

這首詩的內容如下。

 

一片苦竹林的旁邊有許多蘆葦生長在河邊。

我搭乘的這條船停靠在河岸,我的心中有著許多感觸。

 

我看到雨水落在岸邊的上長滿了青苔的地上。

我感受到巨大的風並看見江面上掀起大浪。

 

如果我可以活到100歲,我突然發現我的人生只剩差不多一半。

我的人生中經歷過許多事情,我現在為何覺得所有事情都無所謂呢?

我的一生飄飄蕩蕩,我何時才能停下來休息一會兒呢?

 

我覺得自己就像一根羽毛,我不知道我下一刻會被帶到那裡去。

 

這句成語被用來形容狂風巨浪。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如何度過你人生中最失意的時刻嗎?你認為人活著的最大意義是什麼呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為白居易-風雨晚泊

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/%E9%A2%A8%E9%9B%A8%E6%99%9A%E6%B3%8A

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...