8/23/2022

This is an act that goes against human feelings and legal principles(倒行逆施)

 

This is an act that goes against human feelings and legal principles(倒行逆施)

 

In 516 BC, the king of Chu Kingdom who killed Wu Zixu's father and brother died.

His son succeeded him on the throne.

 

According to historical records, Wu Zixu cried that day.

He was in tears, he said.

The king who killed my father and brother died.

I originally wanted to kill him with my own hands, but I couldn't fulfill my wish.

He wiped his tears, he said.

I will not stop my revenge, I still insist on my promise to myself, I will subvert the royal family of Chu Kingdom.

 

In 506 BC, the time was ripe.

He joined forces with another important general of the Wu Kingdom, who led the army to attack the Chu Kingdom.

 

After five consecutive victories, Wu Kingdom's army successfully captured the capital of Chu Kingdom.

The king of Chu Kingdom escaped.

 

He led the army into the palace of the Chu Kingdom, and he was very excited, and after more than 30 years, he returned to this place.

 

He thought of his father and his brother, he thought of the king who killed his father and brother. Hatred made him lose his mind, and he ordered his soldiers to dig up the king's tomb.

 

He opened the king's coffin, and he picked up the whip and whipped the remains of the king who had been dead for many years like crazy.

 

He beat more than 300 times, and the bones of the king were shattered by him.

 

Before he escaped from the Kingdom of Chu, he had a good friend who later became an important official of the Kingdom of Chu.

When he heard the news, he sent a messenger to him.

 

The messenger told him.

I solemnly condemn your actions. The king of Chu Kingdom killed your father and brother. I understand that you hate him very much, but you have insulted his body like this, and your actions have exceeded the boundaries of human and legal principles.

 

He told the messenger.

I did it wrong.

Please tell my good friend that the road to revenge is so long that I have changed from a young man to an old man. .

On that day, my hatred overwhelmed my reason, so I made this behavior that violated human feelings and legal principles.

 

 

This idiom means that this is an act that goes against human feelings and legal principles.

 

Dear friends, what are your feelings or thoughts after listening to this story?

Have you ever been so angry that you lost your mind? Do you think Wu Zixu's actions can bring him real relief?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                                        此圖片來自百度百科



倒行逆施(This is an act that goes against human feelings and legal principles)

 

 

西元前516年,殺害伍子胥的父親與哥哥的楚王國的國王逝世。

他的兒子繼承了他的王位。

 

根據歷史書的記載,伍子胥那一天哭了。

他流著眼淚,他說。

那個殺害我的父親與哥哥的國王死了。

我本來想要親手殺了他,我無法實現我這個願望了。

他擦了眼淚,他說。

我不會停止我的復仇的腳步,我仍然堅持我對自已的承諾,我要顛覆楚王國的王室。

 

西元前506年,時機已經成熟。

他與吳王國的另一位重要的大將軍聯手,他們率領軍隊攻打楚王國。

 

吳王國的軍隊經過連續五場勝利,順利攻下楚王國的首都。

楚王國的國王逃跑。

 

他帶領著軍隊進入楚王國的皇宮,他的心情非常激動,在經過30幾年後,他又回到了這個地方。

 

他想起他的父親與他的哥哥,他想起那個殺害他父親與哥哥的國王。仇恨讓他失去理智,他命令他的士兵們把這個國王的墳墓挖開。

 

他打開國王的棺木,他拿起鞭子發瘋似的狠狠的鞭打這個已經死去多年的國王的遺骸。

 

他打了300多下,這個國王的骨骸都被他打成粉碎了。

 

他逃離楚王國前有一個好朋友,這個好朋友後來成為楚王國的重要官員。

他聽到這個消息,就差派一個信使來見他。

 

信使對他說。

我嚴正譴責你的行為,楚王國的國王殺害了你的父親與哥哥,我理解你非常恨他,可是你這樣污辱他的屍體,你的行為已經超出人情與法理的界線了。

 

他對信使說。

我的確做錯了。

請你轉告我的好朋友,這條報仇的路如此漫長,我都已經從青年人變成老年人了。。

那一天,我的仇恨淹沒了我的理智,所以我做出了這個違背人情與法理的行為。

 

 

這句成語的意思是這是一件違背人情與法理的行為。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否曾經生氣到失去理智呢?你認為伍子胥的這個行動,可以給他帶來真正的解脫嗎?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為漢-趙曄-吳越春秋闔閭內傳

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/%E5%90%B3%E8%B6%8A%E6%98%A5%E7%A7%8B/%E7%AC%AC004%E5%8D%B7

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...