10/08/2022

He is the lover of Long Yangjun(龍陽之癖)

 

He is the lover of Long Yangjun(龍陽之癖)

 

During the Warring States Period of China, the name of the sixth king of the Wei Kingdom was (Wei Yu).

His younger brother is (Wei Wuji).

He is also the first recorded homosexual in Chinese history.

 

His story is recorded in the history books.

 

He gave his lover a title of nobility, and his lover's title was (Longyang Jun).

 

One day, the two of them went fishing together.

After (Long Yangjun) caught several fish, (Long Yangjun) suddenly cried.

 

He was puzzled, he asked.

Why are you crying? What happened?

 

(Long Yangjun) Answered.

I'm fine

 

He asks.

You must have something on your mind, don't cry, tell me what happened to you.

 

(Long Yangjun) Answered.

The reason I cry is because I caught a lot of fish today.

 

He said with a smile.

You should be very happy that you caught a lot of fish, why are you crying about it?

 

(Long Yangjun) Answered.

Because these fish make me think of me and you.

 

Said the king.

I don't understand.

 

(Long Yangjun) Answered.

I just caught a very big fish and I threw all the smaller fish I caught earlier into the water and I only kept the biggest one.

 

He asks.

Your behavior is normal, why are you so sentimental.

 

(Long Yangjun) Answered.

We have been together for several years and I am with you every day.

You love me so much, you even gave me a noble title.

 

Everyone in the Wei Kingdom knows that I am the one you love, so everyone is very polite to me, and they dare not offend me.

 

But I'm getting older day by day, and one day you'll stop loving me.

You will fall in love with men who are prettier and younger than me.

Men who are prettier than me and younger than me will take my place and gain your love.

 

By that time, I was like the smaller fish I had caught before.

I will be abandoned by you, I will be thrown into the water by you.

You'll be happy with a bigger fish, and you'll forget me forever.

 

He answered.

I wouldn't think that way, your doubts won't come true.

If someone introduces beautiful men to me later, I will kill them to prove that my love for you will never change.

 

The direct translation of this idiom means that he is the lover of (Long yangJun)

This idiom is used to indicate that a person is homosexual.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Have you ever experienced a change of heart in your lover? What would you do if your lover fell in love with someone else?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 





                                                   圖片出處為百度百科度百科



龍陽之癖(He is the lover of Long Yangjun)

 

中國的戰國時代,魏王國的第6任國王的名字叫做(魏圉)

他的弟弟是(魏無忌)

他也是中國歷史上第一個有歷史記載的同性戀。

 

歷史書上記載了一個他的故事。

 

他給他的情人封了貴族的爵位,他的情人的封號是(龍陽君)

 

有一天,他們兩個人一起去釣魚。

(龍陽君)釣起好幾條魚後,(龍陽君)突然哭了。

 

他很納悶,他問。

你為何流淚呢?發生了甚麼事嗎?

 

(龍陽君)回答。

我沒有事

 

他問。

你一定有甚麼心事,你不要哭,快告訴我你發生了甚麼事。

 

(龍陽君)回答。

我哭泣的原因是因為我今天釣了很多魚。

 

他笑著說。

你釣到很多魚應該很高興啊,你為何會因此流淚呢?

 

(龍陽君)回答。

因為這些魚讓我想到我跟你。

 

國王說。

我不理解。

 

(龍陽君)回答。

我剛才釣到一條很大的魚,我就把我之前釣到的那些比較小的魚都丟回水裡,我只留下最大的那一條魚。

 

他問。

你這行為很正常啊,為何你會這麼感傷。

 

(龍陽君)回答。

我們已經在一起好幾年,我每天都跟你在一起。

你非常的愛我,你甚至還給我一個貴族的爵位。

 

魏王國中的所有人都知道我是你所愛的人,因此所有人都很對我很有禮貌,都不敢得罪我。

 

但是我會一天一天地變老,有一天你就會不再愛我。

你會愛上那些比我長得更漂亮而且比我更年輕的男子。

那些比我長得更漂亮而且比我更年輕男子將會取代我並且獲得你的愛。

 

到那個時候,我就像那些我之前釣到的比較小的魚一樣。

我會被你拋棄,我會被你丟入水裡。

你會因為得到了更大的魚而高興,你會永遠忘了我。

 

他回答。

我不會有這種想法的,你這些疑慮不會成真。

如果之後有人介紹漂亮的男子給我,我就殺了這些人來證明我對你的愛永遠不變。

 

這句成語的直接翻譯的意思是他是(龍陽君)的情人

這句成語的被用來表示一個人是同性戀。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你是否經歷過愛人的變心呢?你的愛人如果愛上別人,你會怎樣做呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為戰國策-4-魏王與龍陽君共船而釣

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_4713.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...