10/24/2022

He was falsely accused of a capital offense (不測之罪)

He was falsely accused of a capital offense (不測之罪)

 

During the Warring States Period of China, the Kingdom of Chu had a prime minister whose name was (Huang Xie).

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

During his tenure as prime minister, the country remained stable for a long time.

But in this peaceful atmosphere, there is a problem that has long plagued the king of the Chu Kingdom.

 

The king of Chu Kingdom has many concubines, but none of these concubines have children, so the king of Chu Kingdom is very troubled, because if he dies, he will not have a son to succeed him as king.

 

A good friend of (Huang Xie) is also one of his important staff.

This person's birthplace is Zhao Kingdom, and his name is (Li Yuan).

 

One day, Li Yuan took leave to return to his hometown.

After Li Yuan returned to the Kingdom of Chu, he immediately met him.

 

He asked Li Yuan.

Why did you come back a few days later than expected?

 

Li Yuan replied.

I have a younger sister who is pursued by someone but she doesn't like that person.

I took care of it for her, so I came back late.

She lives in my house now to avoid the entanglement of the person she doesn't like.

 

He said with a smile.

I see.

We haven't seen each other for a long time. I'll invite you to dinner tomorrow. You can bring your sister with you.

 

The next day, he met Li Yuan's sister at a dinner party.

Li Yuan's sister is a beautiful and smart woman, and he fell in love with Li Yuan's sister.

 

A few days later, Li Yuan's sister became her lover.

About a month after he was with Li Yuan's sister, Li Yuan's sister became pregnant.

 

One night, Li Yuan's sister said to him.

I'm pregnant, but the two of us are not married yet, I want to have this baby, but I'm worried.

 

He asks.

You don't have to worry, I am willing to marry you.

 

Li Yuan's sister said.

I'm sure you love me, but I'm worried about the future of this child of both of us.

 

He says.

I will give him the best material life, I am the prime minister of the Chu Kingdom, you don't have to worry.

 

Li Yuan's sister said.

You are still prime minister now, but can you be sure that you will be prime minister of Chu Kingdom forever?

 

He was silent.

 

Li Yuan's sister said.

The king of Chu Kingdom trusts you very much, but his brothers don't like you.

The king of the Chu Kingdom has no children until now, and in case he dies suddenly, his throne will definitely be inherited by his brother.

At that point you will most likely lose everything you have now, and you may be falsely accused of a capital crime.

 

He nodded silently.

 

Li Yuan's sister said.

I have an idea, maybe this idea can solve your troubles and me and the king at the same time.

 

He asked in surprise.

What are your thoughts?

 

Li Yuan's sister said.

I have only been in the Kingdom of Chu for more than a month. Except for my brother and you, in the Kingdom of Chu, no one knows me, and no one knows that I am your lover.

 

Only you and I in this world know that I am pregnant. So I suggest you introduce me to the king of Chu Kingdom.

 

I am a beautiful woman, and there is a good chance the king will like me and make me his concubine.

If I became his concubine, I would have a child in over nine months.

If the child is a girl, she will be a princess.

If the child is a boy, he will become the crown prince of the Chu Kingdom.

I will become the Queen of Chu Kingdom.

 

After I become the Queen of Chu Kingdom, I can use my influence to make you the Prime Minister of Chu Kingdom forever.

If the current king of Chu Kingdom unfortunately passes away in a few years, our son will inherit the throne of Chu Kingdom.

 

The idea seems dangerous but has a good chance of being realized.

If you will, after our idea is successful, me, you and our son will have enormous power and inexhaustible money in this lifetime.

 

After he heard these words he fell into deep thought.

 

The next day. He found an opportunity to introduce his lover, Li Yuan's sister, to the king of Chu Kingdom.

 

This idiom is often used to describe capital crimes.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

If you were him, what choice would you make? Do you think there is any flaw in Li Yuan's sister's idea?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 

   

                                                          此圖片來自百度百科


不測之罪(He was falsely accused of a capital offense)

 

 

中國的戰國時代,楚王國有一個首相,他的名字叫做(黃歇)

歷史書上記載過一個關於他的故事。

 

他擔任宰相的期間內,國家保持一段很長時間的穩定。

但是在這種和平的氣氛下,卻有一個問題長期地困擾楚王國的國王。

 

楚王國的國王的嬪妃很多,但是這些嬪妃都沒有生育,因此楚王國的國王非常的煩惱,因為他如果過世了,他沒有兒子接替他成為國王。

 

(黃歇)的一個好朋友也是他的一位很重要的幕僚。

這個人的出生地是趙王國,他的名字叫做(李園)

 

有一天,李園請假回故鄉。

李園回到楚王國後,就立刻與他見面。

 

他問李園。

你為何比預計的時間晚了幾天回來呢?

 

李園回答。

我有一個妹妹,有人追求她但是她不喜歡那個人。

我替她處理這件事,所以回來晚了。

她現在就住在我家,以避免那個她不喜歡的人的糾纏。

 

他笑著說。

原來如此。

我們好久沒有見面了,我明天請你吃飯,你再帶你的妹妹一起來吧。

 

隔天,他在晚宴上見到李園的妹妹。

李園的妹妹是一個漂亮又聰明的女人,他愛上了李園的妹妹。

 

幾天後,李園的妹妹成了她的情人。

他跟李園的妹妹在一起大約一個月後,李園的妹妹懷孕了。

 

在一個夜裡,李園的妹妹對他說。

我已經懷孕了,但是我們兩個還沒有結婚,我想要生下這個小孩,但是我很擔心。

 

他問。

妳不必擔心,我願意娶妳。

 

李園的妹妹說。

我相信你是愛我的,但是我擔心我們兩個的這個小孩的未來。

 

他說。

我會給他最好的物質生活,我是楚王國的宰相,妳不用擔心。

 

李園的妹妹說。

你現在還是宰相,但是你可以確保你會永遠當楚王國的宰相嗎?

 

他沉默了。

 

李園的妹妹說。

楚王國的國王非常的信任你,但是他的兄弟們不喜歡你。

楚王國的國王到現在都沒有孩子,萬一他突然過世了,他的王位一定會由他的兄弟繼承。

到時候你就很有可能會失去現在擁有的一切,你可能會被誣告犯了死罪。

 

他沉默的點了點頭。

 

李園的妹妹說。

我有一個想法,或許這個想法可以同時解決你和我和國王的煩惱。

 

他驚訝的問。

妳有甚麼想法呢?

 

李園的妹妹說。

我到楚王國的時間只有一個多月,楚王國中除了我的哥哥跟你之外,沒有人認識我,也沒有人知道我是你的情人。

 

這世界上現在只有我跟你知道我已經懷孕了。所以我建議你把我介紹給楚王國的國王。

 

我是一個漂亮的女人,國王很有可能會喜歡我並且讓我成為他的嬪妃。

如果我成為了他的嬪妃,那麼九個多月後我就會生下一個孩子。

如果這個孩子是女生,她就會成為公主。

如果這個孩子是男生,他就會成為楚王國的王儲。

我就會成為楚王國的皇后。

 

我成為楚王國的皇后後,我可以運用我的影響力讓你永遠擔任楚王國的宰相。

如果楚王國現在的國王不幸在幾年後過世,我們的兒子就會繼承了楚王國的王位。

 

這個想法看起來危險但是很有機會實現。

如果你願意,我們這個想法成功了之後,我跟你跟我們的兒子三個人、這一輩子都會擁有巨大的權力與用不完的金錢。

 

他聽完這些話後他陷入沉思。

 

隔天。他找了一個機會,介紹他的情人,也就是李園的妹妹給楚王國的國王認識。

 

這句成語通常被用來形容死罪。  

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你如果是他,你會做出何種選擇呢?你認為李園的妹妹的想法有沒有甚麼破綻呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為史記-春申君列傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_165.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...