11/26/2022

He brought the old people and children in his family here.(扶老攜幼)

 He brought the old people and children in his family here.(扶老攜幼)

 

(Tian Wen) was a famous nobleman of the Qi Kingdom in the Warring States Period of China.

He receives more than 3,000 guests every day.

One of his guests was named (Feng Xuan).

 

(Feng Xuan) once went to collect the land rent on his territory for him, but (Feng Ye) privately exempted the poor people from the land rent without his consent.

 

He was angry, but then he forgave (Feng Xuan).

 

A year after this incident, the new king of Qi Kingdom removed him from the prime minister position in order to consolidate his power, and ordered him to no longer stay in the prosperous capital. The new king asked him to return to his own territory.

 

He left the capital with a heavy heart, but when he was about to reach his own territory, he was surprised to see many people standing on both sides of the road leading to his territory.

 

Among the people who have been waiting by the side of the road for an unknown time, in addition to the young and middle-aged, there are many old people and children.

 

All the people on both sides of the road cheered loudly when they saw him, and happy smiles appeared on the faces of all the people. These people very sincerely welcome him back to their territory.

 

He was moved to tears.

 

The next day, he invited (Feng Xuan) to his house for dinner.

 

He said to (Feng Xuan).

I was angry with you before because at that time you waived the land rent of these people without my consent.

 

But I found out that I was wrong, you were right, I was so stupid.

 

You once told me. You brought me back something more valuable than money. .

The people who live in my land consider me a merciful and righteous man, and they will always love and honor me.

 

I finally realized yesterday that you were right.

 

I thank you very much, I will hire you as my most important advisor, and I will respectfully accept your guidance.

 

This idiom means that all members of a family go out together to the same place.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

Are there family trips in your family? What was the last time you all got together in your family?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                             此圖片來自百度百科




扶老攜幼(He brought the old people and children in his family here.)

 

(田文)是中國戰國時代的齊王國的一個著名的貴族。

他每天都要接待超過3000位客人。

他的客人中有一個人的名字是(馮諼)

 

(馮諼)曾經為他去收取他的領土上的土地租金,但是(馮諼)沒有經過他的同意就私自免除了那貧窮的百姓的土地租金。

 

他很憤怒,但後來他還是原諒了(馮諼)

 

這件事情發生的一年後,新任的齊王國的國王為了鞏固自已的權力所以免除了他的宰相職務,並且命令他不能再留在繁華的首都,新任的國王要求他回到自已的領土。

 

他帶著沉重的心情離開首都,但他快要到達自己的領土時,他驚訝地看見在通往他的領土的大路兩旁,站滿了許多百姓。

 

這些站在路旁等已經等待不知道多久的這些百姓中,除了青年人與中年人之外還有許多的老人與小孩。

 

道路兩旁的所有百姓看到他後都大聲歡呼,所有百姓的臉上都露出開心的笑容。這些百姓非常的真誠地歡迎他回到自已的領土。

 

他感動地地流下眼淚。

 

隔天,他邀請(馮諼)到他的家裡吃飯。

 

他對(馮諼)說。

我之前很氣你,因為那個時候你沒有經過我的同意就免除了這些百姓的土地租金。

 

但我發覺我錯了,你是對的,我是如此的愚昧。

 

你曾經對我說。你替我帶回比金錢更有價值的東西。。

住在我的土地上的百姓們認為我是一個仁慈又正義的人,而且些百姓們會永遠愛戴並且尊敬我。

 

我昨天終於明白你是對的。

 

我非常的感謝你,我將會聘請你擔任我最重要的顧問,我將會恭敬的接受你的指導。

 

這句成語的意思是一家中的所有成員都一起出門到同一個地方。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你的家族中會舉辦家族旅行嗎?你的家族中,上一次全部聚在一起是為了什麼事呢?

我期待這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為戰國策-齊策4-齊人有馮諼者

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_4492.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...