11/14/2022

He is an opponent who is about the same strength as me in Go(棋逢敵手)

He is an opponent who is about the same strength as me in Go(棋逢敵手)


During the Tang Dynasty in China, there was a poet whose name was (Shang Yan).

 

He once had a good friend who lived in seclusion in the mountains and was very knowledgeable.

After they were separated for many years, he wrote a poem.

 

The gist of this poem is as follows.

 

Do you know that man in sackcloth who lives in seclusion on the hill to the southeast of the city?

He was a student of a famous Taoist and Buddhist master.

 

In the past, I often went to his house to find him, and the two of us chatted happily at his house.

We share with each other how we have made ourselves a better person.

In the past, I used to go to his house to find him, and the two of us sat silently in his house.

Together we quietly watched the changes in the outdoor mountains and sea of ​​clouds.

 

You ask me why I can't help but feel sad just thinking about him.

He is an opponent of about the same strength as me in Go. His interests and personality are similar to mine.

He is my confidant.

 

You ask me why I can't help but feel sad just thinking about him.

Because he is as elegant as a calamus flower, and the people in the city where I live are vulgar, and no one is like him.

 

This idiom means to describe two people whose abilities and backgrounds are very similar.

 

Dear friends, what are your feelings or thoughts after listening to this story?

Have you ever met such a friend in your life? How many confidants have you in your life?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 



                                           此圖片來自維基百科


棋逢敵手(He is an opponent who is about the same strength as me in Go)

 

中國的唐王朝時代有一個詩人,他的名字是(尚顏)

 

他曾經有一個隱居在山上而且學識豐富的好朋友。

在他們分別多年之後,他寫了一首詩。

 

這首詩的大意如下。

 

你認識那一個隱居在這座城市的東南方的山上,那一位穿著粗布衣的人嗎。

他是一個著名的道教與佛教大師的學生。

 

以前,我常常去他家找他,我們兩個人在他家中開心的聊天。

我們彼此分享自己如何讓自已成為一個更好的人。

以前,我常常去他家找他,我們兩個人在他家中沉默的坐著。

我們一起靜靜的看著戶外山與雲海的變化。

 

你問我為何只要想到他,我就忍不住感到傷心。

他是一個圍棋實力與我差不多的對手。他的興趣與個性都與我相近。

他是我的知己。

 

你問我為何只要想到他,我就忍不住感到傷心。

因為他就像是菖蒲花一樣的高雅,而在我住的這座城市中的人都很庸俗,沒有人跟他一樣。

 

這句成語的意思是形容兩個人的能力與背景很類似。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的感受或有怎樣的想法呢。

你這一生中有遇過這種朋友嗎?你人生中有那幾位知己呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為全唐詩-848-8

https://ctext.org/quantangshi/848/zh


精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...