11/04/2022

He never turns around and runs away when he's at war(戰不鏇踵)

 

He never turns around and runs away when he's at war(戰不鏇踵)

 

During the Warring States Period of China, there was a famous general whose name was (Wu Qi).

There is a story about him in the history books.

 

He was completely different from the other generals.

He dresses and eats the same food as the lowest-ranking soldiers.

He did not ride a horse, he marched with these lowest-ranking soldiers.

He slept on the hard ground with these soldiers at night.

He was with his soldiers every day from morning to night.

He was concerned about the health of all the soldiers in his army.

 

One day, a soldier said to his mother after returning home from a battle.

On my way to war this time, I had an abscess on my foot, but because General (Wu Qi) sucked the pus out of the abscess for me, I recovered quickly.

 

In ancient China, if a person had an abscess on his foot, his family would suck out the pus from the abscess for the patient, and then treat it with Chinese herbal medicine.

Although abscesses are not immediately fatal diseases, if a person develops abscesses on their feet, the person will feel very painful.

 

The soldier's mother cried sadly after hearing what he said.

 

The soldier's neighbors asked his mother in confusion.

Your son returned safely from the battlefield, you should be happy to laugh, but why are you sad to cry.

 

His mother said to their neighbors.

My husband was also a member of General (Wu Qi)'s army.

 

My husband once had abscesses on his feet during a war like my son. At that time, General (Wu Qi) personally sucked the pus from the abscesses on his feet for my husband.

 

My husband has become very respectful and grateful to General (Wu Qi) since that day.

 

After that incident, my husband became more courageous in each battle, and he never turned and ran for fear.

 

My husband died bravely on the battlefield in a battle a few years ago.

 

His mom paused, then continued to speak to their neighbors.

When my son told me about this today, his face showed respect and gratitude to General (Wu Qi).

 

I had seen this expression on his father's face before.

 

I think he will soon die on the battlefield as bravely as his father.

I thought I would be alone in the future, so I cried.

 

This idiom is used to describe a person who is very brave and does not flinch on the battlefield.

 

Dear friends, what inspiration or thoughts do you have after listening to this story?

How does the boss of your company get along with his employees? If you were a general, how would you treat the soldiers who followed you?

I hope this story will give you something new to gain.

 




                                                            此圖片來自百度百科




戰不鏇踵(He never turns around and runs away when he's at war)

 

 

中國的戰國時代,有一個著名的將軍,他的名字叫做(吳起)

歷史書上記載了一個關於他的故事。

 

他與其他的將軍的作風完全不一樣。

他與最低階的士兵穿的衣服並且吃一樣的伙食。

他沒有騎馬,他與這些最低階的士兵一起行軍。

他晚上跟這些士兵一起睡在堅硬的地上。

他與他的士兵們每天從早到晚都相處在一起。

他很關心他的軍隊中的所有士兵們的身體是否健康。

 

有一天,有一個士兵打完仗回到家之後對他的母親說。

我這一次去打仗的路途中,我的腳上生了一個膿瘡,但由於(吳起)將軍替我把膿瘡中的膿液吸吮出來,所以我很快地恢復健康健康。

 

在中國的古代,一個人的腳上如果長了膿瘡,他的家人會替這個病人將膿瘡中的膿液吸吮出來,接著再搭配中草藥治療。

膿瘡雖然不是會立刻致命的疾病,但是如果一個人的腳上長了膿瘡,這個人會感覺到非常的疼痛。

 

這個士兵的媽媽聽完他說的話就悲傷的哭了。

 

這個士兵的鄰居們很納悶的問他的媽媽。

妳的兒子從戰場上平安回來,妳應該高興的笑,但為何妳悲傷的哭泣呢。

 

他的媽媽對他們的鄰居說。

我的丈夫也曾經是(吳起)將軍的軍隊中的一員。

 

我的丈夫有一次跟我的兒子一樣在打仗的時候腳上生了膿瘡,那時候(吳起)將軍親自為我的丈夫把他腳上的膿瘡中的膿液吸吮出來。

 

我的丈夫從那一天之後就變得非常的尊敬與感謝(吳起)將軍。

 

在那一次事件之後,我的丈夫在每次的戰役中,他變得更加勇敢,他再也沒有因為害怕轉身逃跑。

 

我的丈夫幾年前在一場戰役中勇敢的死在戰場上。

 

他的媽媽停頓了一下,然後繼續對他們的鄰居說。

我的兒子今天對我說這件事的時候,他的臉上展現出對(吳起)將軍的尊敬與感激。

 

這個表情我以前也曾經在他的父親的臉上看到過。

 

我想他不久後也會跟他的父親一樣勇敢的死在戰場上。

我想到我以後會孤單一人,因此我哭了。

 

這句成語被用來形容一個人非常的勇敢,這個人在戰場上毫不畏縮。

 

親愛的朋友,你聽完這個故事有怎樣的啟發或有怎樣的想法呢。

你公司的老闆跟員工的相處的方式為何呢?你如果是一個將軍,你會怎樣對待跟隨你的士兵呢?

我希望這故事能讓你產生一些新的收穫。

 

出處為史記-孫子吳起列傳

https://www.arteducation.com.tw/guwen/bookv_152.html

精選文章

    I should take advantage of today and drink as much as I can until I get drunk.( 今朝有酒今朝醉 )   In the Yuan Dynasty in China, there wa...